Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#1346764 - 02/21/10 10:52 PM Want to learn more about enterprise risk mgmt?
EmilyAnn Offline
Gold Star
Enterprise risk management remains a hot topic, but it is also notoriously difficult to implement properly. We know that communication is a critical piece, but how many of us have the communication mechanisms needed for an effective ERM program? And if we have an ERM program or plan to implement one, how can we build a strong communication framework? These are the questions I’m trying to answer in an upcoming research paper – and I need your help!

Please participate in my risk management and communication survey by clicking on the link below, and be assured that your responses are 100% anonymous. This survey is being posted with the approval and consent of the BankersOnline management, and a brief article on survey results will be shared on BankersOnline!

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/rmcomm2

Return to Top
General Discussion
#1347084 - 02/22/10 06:32 PM Re: Want to learn more about enterprise risk mgmt? EmilyAnn
EmilyAnn Offline
Gold Star
The survey will only take a few minutes to complete.

I'd love to get your input on this topic - thank you!

Return to Top
#1352551 - 03/04/10 07:51 PM Risk Awareness Survey - All Bank Employees EmilyAnn
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
RVFlyboy
Soaring over Georgia
Bumping this up to give more a chance to participate. I've been in discussion with Emily about this project, and I'd encourage all of you, regardless of position in your bank, to take a couple of minutes and participate in the study. Your responses are completely anonymous. Emily is looking to get a broad spectrum of participation, not just senior managers or risk managers. Come on, y'all - give her some help.

Return to Top
#1352691 - 03/04/10 09:26 PM Re: Risk Awareness Survey - All Bank Employees RVFlyboy
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
And it was so quick and easy.

Return to Top
#1352723 - 03/04/10 09:44 PM Re: Risk Awareness Survey - All Bank Employees QCL
Aggs Offline
Diamond Poster
Aggs
Hoosier Country
Originally Posted By: QueenChop'dLiver
And it was so quick and easy.

Agreed!

Opinions expressed in these threads are my own and not my employer's.

Return to Top
#1409741 - 06/29/10 11:17 PM Re: Risk Awareness Survey - All Bank Employees Aggs
EmilyAnn Offline
Gold Star
As promised, the results of this survey have been made available. It was posted to BOL in the 6/28/10 Weekly Banker Briefing. If interested, you can go to http://www.bankersonline.com/security/erm_emily.pdf for a summary article. You can also send me a PM if you would like detailed results.

Thank you to all who participated!

Return to Top