BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#135881 - 12/05/03 02:34 PM Re: The Age Test
Tiger Fan Offline
100 Club
1. Name the four Beatles. John, Paul, George and Ringo

2. Finish the line: "Lions and Tigers and Bears, ___ ___!" Oh My!

3. Hey Kids, what time is it? Howdy Doody time.

4. What do M & M's do? Melt in your mouth, not in your hand!

5. What helps build srtong bodies 12 ways? Milk

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#135882 - 12/07/03 09:09 AM Re: The Age Test
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
Speaking of Wonder Bread - did anyone ever do this as a kid? Take a slice of Wonder Bread, cut off the crust, and then squish the remaining slice into a round ball and roll it in cinnamon sugar?

Of course what I always wondered is, how could something that could squish so easily into a gooey round ball help build a strong body in 12 ways? Perhaps if you're Gumby.. but really!

And speaking of Gumby, extra points for those who can name some of Gumby's friends - but no points for Pokey!

Return to Top
#135883 - 12/08/03 03:15 PM Re: The Age Test
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Quote:

Speaking of Wonder Bread - did anyone ever do this as a kid? Take a slice of Wonder Bread, cut off the crust, and then squish the remaining slice into a round ball and roll it in cinnamon sugar?

Of course what I always wondered is, how could something that could squish so easily into a gooey round ball help build a strong body in 12 ways? Perhaps if you're Gumby.. but really!

And speaking of Gumby, extra points for those who can name some of Gumby's friends - but no points for Pokey!

Gumby had friends???? I knew about Pokey, but not any friends.

Return to Top
#135884 - 12/09/03 05:55 PM Re: The Age Test
IUalum Offline
Platinum Poster
IUalum
Kentucky
Quote:

Well I know there was Goo and Prickle. I remember Prickle was a dinosaur and that he loved turnips(!), and Goo was some kind of fish/bird or something. What the heck WAS Goo, anyway?

Return to Top
#135885 - 12/10/03 08:03 AM Re: The Age Test
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
The only one I can remember is Mr. Blockhead (or something like that) and he was only sort of a friend, perhaps more of an acquaintance as I remember they would have run-ins all the time.

Okay - so who wants to admit that when they got a Gumby doll as a kid, they would bend the legs back and forth until the wires poked through?

Ah - the dangers we lived with as kids... riding in the back part of a station wagon with no seat belt, toys where wires would come sticking through, actually toys inside a box of Cracker Jacks that you could accidently swallow if you weren't careful... makes you wonder how we survived!

Return to Top
#135886 - 12/10/03 09:26 PM Re: The Age Test
zaibatsu Offline
Power Poster
Quote:

makes you wonder how we survived!

Here's a moment of silence for those who didn't...

...what blockheads!

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2