Skip to content
GeoDataVision
Thread Options Tools
#1367113 - 03/31/10 04:22 PM Need Help Fast. Financial Escrow Services
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
One of our larger commercial customers wants to make a classic vehicle purchase in another state. Does anyone know of a viable protected way to ensure the safety of the transaction (i.e. where both seller and buyer are protected)?

At one time we used site drafts for this type of transaction involving a vehicle purchase, but we haven't used one in 15 years or so. Can anyone tell me what they do for this type of transaction?

Any help would be appreciated.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#1367132 - 03/31/10 04:41 PM Re: Need Help Fast. Financial Escrow Services HRH Okie Banker
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Got an answer from a F/I here in town. Thanks.

Return to Top
#1369683 - 04/06/10 03:05 PM Re: Need Help Fast. Financial Escrow Services HRH Okie Banker
madukes Offline
Diamond Poster
madukes
Flyers Country
I don't know the details of your transaction but a neighbor of mine bought a classic car from ebay through Paypal and never received the car. Since it was across state lines the FBI also investigated and the determination was that the seller was legit, it was the company in charge of moving the vehicle that stole it. My neighbor was told to take them to court - sounds goofy to me. I think the amount they paid was $8,000 for the car. they still have not received the money back (ebay and paypay both refuse to refund since the seller was cleared of any wrongdoing). They are still out this $$.

Return to Top