Learn More - Click Here!

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thread Options
#138506 - 12/12/03 04:17 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Happy Birthday to you EGB! Tiny, can I have another bloody mary, please. And hey Tex, you can dance with me until the teller comes in, I called her and told her I had a cowboy for her!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#138507 - 12/12/03 04:38 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
OK Mr. C, place has quieted down a bit, time to get the party restarted. Maria, let's start a limbo line! You go first!

Return to Top
#138508 - 12/12/03 04:48 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Okie Dokie Offline
Platinum Poster
Okie Dokie
Ooohhh!!! I wanna limbo with you guys. Tiny, can you mix me Frozen Margarita. Thank you sir.

Return to Top
#138509 - 12/12/03 04:50 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Angie: Come on and limbo! And actually your frozen margarita sounds great, I'll have one too!

Return to Top
#138510 - 12/12/03 04:55 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Mickey Offline
100 Club
Mickey
FL
I would love to limbo but I am feeling quit sick with a cold at the moment. What can you mix for a pregnant, sick person who is in need of a drink to help me feel better.

Return to Top
#138511 - 12/12/03 04:57 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
RBanker Offline
Power Poster
RBanker
Austin Texas
All right Maria - let's dance (but look out for the boots - I'm not always the most coordinated feller)!

Return to Top
#138512 - 12/12/03 05:00 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Mr. Clean, you know what I want: fire up that jukebox and let's hear the golden sounds of the birthday boy, Francis Albert Sinatra! In honor of same, a round of Mr. S's favorite libation, Jack Daniels, is on me. And in the words of his favorite toast, may you live to be 100, and may the last voice you hear be mine.

Return to Top
#138513 - 12/12/03 05:03 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Looks like I missed the fun. I had to have my eyes checked this morning and they are still dialated so pardon the typing if it goes awry. I would love a Corona and Lime Tiny. I need to get started...our party is tonight, and tomorrow is my birthday...so lets party a little. Oh yeah, how about some Zeppelin, maybe a little Stairway to Heaven...
Last edited by elena; 12/12/03 05:04 PM.

Return to Top
#138514 - 12/12/03 05:05 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Happy Birthday in advance Elena! Have fun at your party tonight!

Return to Top
#138515 - 12/12/03 05:09 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Quote:

Mr. Clean, you know what I want: fire up that jukebox and let's hear the golden sounds of the birthday boy, Francis Albert Sinatra! In honor of same, a round of Mr. S's favorite libation, Jack Daniels, is on me. And in the words of his favorite toast, may you live to be 100, and may the last voice you hear be mine.

Sorry, no Zepplin today.....it's all Frank!!! Come on...let's get blind!!!

Return to Top
#138516 - 12/12/03 05:11 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Quote:

Quote:

Sorry, no Zepplin today.....it's all Frank!!! Come on...let's get blind!!!

Alright, I guess you can't go wrong with Sinatra. I have to split for a webinar for awhile, but I'll see you later.

Return to Top
#138517 - 12/12/03 05:13 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Anonymous
Unregistered

Alright, I guess you can't go wrong with Sinatra. I have to split for a webinar for awhile, but I'll see you later.

AhHa - the jig is up - Elena is a hippy chick! She said she had to "split" for a webinar. that brought back memories.

Return to Top
#138518 - 12/12/03 05:18 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

Ohhh Steve, I just love him! Did you catch his rerun PBS concert last Saturday (I think it was Saturday) night? It was awesome. He even had Ella Fitzgerald on.

Return to Top
#138519 - 12/12/03 05:51 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Pedaling along a scenic highwa...
Walking in rubbing his eyes, stretching, sees Maria with applying lipstick in a rather unconventional manner, checks his watch, scratches his head and sneaks over to the pool table to let off a little stress (and to try to figure out what the heck is going on in the bar area!)

Return to Top
#138520 - 12/12/03 05:56 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Sinatra Fan Offline
Power Poster
Sinatra Fan
New Jersey
Yes, I did, Maria, and that wasn't the first time. I also have a CD of Sinatra doing duets with all kinds of singers from his radio and TV program back in the 50's and 60's, which is MUCH better than the two "Duets" albums from the 1980s.

The four iconic music figures of the 20th century were Louis Armstrong, Duke Ellington, Frank Sinatra, and Elvis Presley. Sinatra recorded with all of the other three.

Return to Top
#138521 - 12/12/03 06:00 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Pedaling along a scenic highwa...
EGB and "The Chairman of the Board"....I'm in pretty good company....gonna be a good day....once I run a couple of tables. Can I get a quick shot of jager to start the morning, Tiny?...and one for EGB for the big day.

Return to Top
#138522 - 12/12/03 07:06 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Quote:

AhHa - the jig is up - Elena is a hippy chick! She said she had to "split" for a webinar. that brought back memories.

Guilty as charged

Return to Top
#138523 - 12/12/03 07:55 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Walks in, doesn't see anyone and starts talking to self "OK, I've been drinking since this morning and I still don't have a buzz. Can anyone suggest something stronger? "Oh yeah, there's no one here" So I think maybe all this dancing is responsible. Well the place seems to be emptying out, perhaps everyone decided to go home early. Well I'm too tired, I'm gonna rest for a few minutes in one of Dave's chairs, if he doesn't mind. She then realizes she must stop talking to herself, steals an olive and takes a nap!

Return to Top
#138524 - 12/12/03 07:57 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ouch! Well hello there - How yu doin!

Return to Top
#138525 - 12/12/03 07:59 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Yawn... Nap time for me, too. Good thing Mr C got a few more of those chairs. Dave, do be quiet please, Pam's sleeping already.

Return to Top
#138526 - 12/12/03 08:01 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Hey Dave and Maria, I'm actually awake. Since the place is dead right now, How about we throw the Breakfast Club in the DVD player and Dave can recite Mr. Vernon lines?

Return to Top
#138527 - 12/12/03 08:08 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
And line up a series of shots for Elena's return - many happy returns of the day to her!

Return to Top
#138528 - 12/12/03 08:12 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Yawn... Nap time for me, too. Good thing Mr C got a few more of those chairs. Dave, do be quiet please, Pam's sleeping already.

Hey, I'm not the one trying out for "Stomp" on the bar. And by the way Maria, they don't perform on Broadway with a glass in their hand - and fyi, Pam woke me up when she mistook me for a Sharper Image chair!

Return to Top
#138529 - 12/12/03 08:18 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Geeesh Pam! You scared the living heck out of me! You looked like a corpse, must have been a few too many this morning, eh?

Return to Top
#138530 - 12/12/03 08:20 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's-Part Three
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Quote:

And line up a series of shots for Elena's return - many happy returns of the day to her!

I'll line them up (like the rockettes) if I can toast you both!!

Return to Top
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8