Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options
#1393329 - 05/19/10 03:19 PM Re: The Best Chicken Sammich in the World!! HappyGilmore
Aggs Offline
Diamond Poster
Aggs
Hoosier Country
I just don't like bacon. It scares me. I try it once in a while to see if I've changed my mind, but it's never good. LOL I think it has to do with the "white fat" parts. I also cannot have any white fat pieces on my ham - I will cut it all off before I can consider eating the ham. LOL

I don't like when people try to trick me into eating bacon either. Case in point, Wendy's caesar salad. I ordered it as a side one day, opened it up and found that it was covered with lots of bacon bits. Gross....

Opinions expressed in these threads are my own and not my employer's.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1393331 - 05/19/10 03:20 PM Re: The Best Chicken Sammich in the World!! Pale Rider
Aggs Offline
Diamond Poster
Aggs
Hoosier Country
Originally Posted By: Pale
I am a fan of the #6 at Wendy's too....it's a bummer when Wendy's couldn't get tomatoes though, a spicy chicken without tomatoes is not good....

Totally agree! I usually order the spicy chicken sandwich and ask for extra tomatoes on it. SO GOOD...

Opinions expressed in these threads are my own and not my employer's.

Return to Top
#1393352 - 05/19/10 03:40 PM Re: The Best Chicken Sammich in the World!! Aggs
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
If there were no white parts on the bacon, I'm not sure it would be worth eating. wink

Return to Top
#1393429 - 05/19/10 04:50 PM Re: The Best Chicken Sammich in the World!! Blade Scrapper
MadisonCali Offline
Power Poster
Just as an FYI to those who haven't tried it...
It was a limited time offer originally planned to end Sunday.

Because it's been selling so well, they have extended it indefinitely. They have sold over 10 MILLION OF THEM!

I think I may have to try one soon... smile

Return to Top
#1393434 - 05/19/10 04:55 PM Re: The Best Chicken Sammich in the World!! HappyGilmore
Bacon Boy Offline
10K Club
Bacon Boy
Stuck w/Avatar
Originally Posted By: armlessfootball
Originally Posted By: Nessie
I would try it, but it would be pointless for me. I'd have to order it without bacon, so basically I would get 2 pieces of chicken with cheese on them. I'd much rather get a spicy chicken sandwich from Wendy's. smile

Aggie - no bacon? What gives? And I agree, the Wendy's chicken sandwich is awesome

She's the one in 1,000,000 who doesn't like bacon. What a weird person, eh?!?

smile @ Nessie

Return to Top
#1393441 - 05/19/10 05:01 PM Re: The Best Chicken Sammich in the World!! Bacon Boy
MB Guy Offline
10K Club
Way, way south.
OK, tried it at lunch. It wasn't too bad, but our KFC is pretty crappy, so I am willing to get it another shot.

Nessie, try deep fried bacon. YUMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Return to Top
#1398446 - 06/02/10 01:24 PM Re: The Best Chicken Sammich in the World!! MB Guy
QCL Offline
Power Poster
QCL
NW IL
Saw this today and thought of this thread - http://www.gocomics.com/birdbrains/2010/06/02/

Return to Top
#1398908 - 06/02/10 11:44 PM Re: The Best Chicken Sammich in the World!! QCL
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
I tried this sandwich on Monday. Wow, I couldn't finish it, but it sure was delicious!

Return to Top
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4