Thread Options
#1398841 - 06/02/10 09:17 PM Jack Henry Users
Denovo Co Offline
Gold Star
Joined: Jan 2005
Posts: 375
What is the report number that you use for daily monitoring of cash transactions?

Return to Top
#1398852 - 06/02/10 09:28 PM Re: Jack Henry Users Denovo Co
BrendaC Offline
Power Poster
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 6,029
Sweet Home AL
In my prior life, I used DD5275P and PD2700P. Our IT department was able to use the DD5275P to create a monthly aggregation report to assist in identifyng patterns and monitoring for exemptions. It was very helpful.
Life without Jesus is like an unsharpened pencil - it has no point.

Return to Top
#1399221 - 06/03/10 04:58 PM Re: Jack Henry Users BrendaC
Here4Life Offline
100 Club
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 118
We use IP40302P, IP40303P, IP40304P, IP40306P, IP4033P, IP4035P, & IP4037P. We also pull a query for our ATMs.

Return to Top
#1399233 - 06/03/10 05:10 PM Re: Jack Henry Users Here4Life
Zoo Mama Offline
100 Club
Joined: Mar 2008
Posts: 172
I use PD 4045 to settle teller against proof cash

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z