Learn More - Click Here!

Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20
Thread Options
#140933 - 12/24/03 05:56 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Okay Elena--finish this one.

"Lie to me, and tell me everything is alright. Lie to me, tell me that you'll stay here tonight. Tell me that you'll never leave. I'm just tryin' to make believe. That everything, everything you're telling me is true...c'mon baby won't you just LIE TO ME...GO AHEAD AND LIE TO ME...LIE TO ME ...GO AHEAD AND LIE TO ME....OOOOOOOHHH
Lie to me, it don't matter anymore..........."

“Lie to Me” – great song. I will not interrupt with the answer, but just wanted to say I recently saw this artist in concert. The show was great and the opening act was awesome. If you have a chance, listen to the newest “Indigenous” album. Also, although he has not had anything that I have found recently, find an old “Jeff Healy Band” albums.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#140934 - 12/24/03 05:58 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
Quote:

listen to the newest “Indigenous” album

I found them on the Internet a couple of years ago. Got one of their albums and we loved it. Liked their style. What's the new album called?

Return to Top
#140935 - 12/24/03 06:02 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Love Jeff Healy Band also. What a walk down memory lane this has been. I LOVE MUSIC!!!!!!! Sorry, didn't mean to yell in anyone's ear. I just can't imagine a world without the magic of music. T-Girl gets the electric guitar tomorrow and I am more excited about that than any other present this Christmas. I can't wait to see her face. She already plays the flute, clarinet, and Sax. Fiddles with percussion in the marching band when needed, so next year, Santa will have to bring..........................a drum kit.

Return to Top
#140936 - 12/24/03 06:06 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Anonymous
Unregistered

The most recent Indigenous Album is self titled. I have not heard any previous music, however, I am told the first album was the best of past efforts. I do not know any of the other titles.

Return to Top
#140937 - 12/24/03 06:06 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

By the way, Clint--How do you like my horse (see left)?

...cuz I'm a cowboy, on a steel horse I ride,
and I'm wanted, wanted, Dead or Alive...

"I've been everywhere, (oh yeah), still I'm standing tall. I've seen a million faces, and I've ROCKED them all!"

Elena--you rock!! Just had to get that out. Must be the Irish coffee. Mr. C., can I get an Irish coffee, please?

"I took a walk around the world to ease my troubled mind, I left my body lyin' somewhere in the sands of time, I watched the world fold to the dark side of the moon. I fell there's nothing I can do....yeah!"

I'm in a karaoke mood....who's with me?

There's a mellow world inside of me that you may never see,
There's secrets in my life that I can't hide,
But somewhere in this darkness there's a light that I can't find,
Maybe it's too far away, or maybe I'm just blind, maybe I'm just blind......

You rock too, my new friend Jeremy!

"So hold me when I'm here, right me when I'm wrong, hold me when I'm scared and love me when I'm gone"..dang...I got lost. You win. That newer CD is just awesome. My new task is to memorize lyrics to impress you, Elena.

Everything I am, and everything in me,
wants to be the one you wanted me to be,
so hold me when I'm here, love me when I'm gone,
you can hold me when I'm scared, I won't always be there,
so love me when I'm gone.

Jeremy, there are no losers on this forum. Is that Right Mr. C. ?

Return to Top
#140938 - 12/24/03 06:09 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Sorry folks but Mr. C is almost outta here....Tiny will take over tending bar for those of you still around, please enjoy with the compliments of Cleabatsu's!!

Merry Christmas to all .....and to all a good night!!!

Return to Top
#140939 - 12/24/03 06:11 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Okie Dokie Offline
Platinum Poster
Okie Dokie
Well guys, I'm outta here. Have a Merry Christmas (and please be careful). I'll see ya'll Friday.

Return to Top
#140940 - 12/24/03 06:11 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Merry Christmas to all .....and to all a good night!!! I echo your sentiments Mr. C.

Rock around the Christmas Tree, and again, be careful of that ice!

Return to Top
#140941 - 12/24/03 06:13 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Pedaling along a scenic highwa...
I'd normally not do this, but we just had an emergency. Please, if you will, refer to my post on the Couch..prayers needed. I'll be back.

Return to Top
#140942 - 12/24/03 06:16 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
The album that we have is from 1999 Live from Pachyderm Studios . It's pretty good.

Return to Top
#140943 - 12/24/03 06:20 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
I'm gonna sign off 'til Friday. Merry Christmas everyone!

Elena--I think you missed a line on "When I'm Gone" just before the 2nd chorus...I'll let you figure that out (I might be wrong). It's been fun!!

Return to Top
#140944 - 12/24/03 06:28 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
zaibatsu Offline
Power Poster
Quote:

..That the bars are all closed, with a word she can get what she came for...next....

Bars? I think it is "stores."

Return to Top
#140945 - 12/24/03 07:44 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
MackenzieS Offline
Diamond Poster
MackenzieS
Oklahoma
Jeremy is everything okay? It looks like the crowd is beginning to dwindle...as I watch others pass outside my door who actually may be working today! I think that I will just make myself another spiced rum and curl up in Dave's comfy chair and listen to the Karaoke for a bit (as she taps her foot to the rythym). Ahhhh, this is the life!

Return to Top
#140946 - 12/26/03 02:37 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Back at it this morning already. Mack--thanks for asking! She was released the other night and is to return on Monday for more testing. At least an idication that she'll be okay. Scary, though!

Return to Top
#140947 - 12/26/03 02:43 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Okie Dokie Offline
Platinum Poster
Okie Dokie
That's good news Jeremy. At least she got the spend Christmas with her family and not in the hospital.

Return to Top
#140948 - 12/26/03 02:53 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
MackenzieS Offline
Diamond Poster
MackenzieS
Oklahoma
Quote:

Back at it this morning already. Mack--thanks for asking! She was released the other night and is to return on Monday for more testing. At least an idication that she'll be okay. Scary, though!

Not a fun way to spend the holidays but I am so glad that everything appears to be okay. Whew!

Okay, who is going to step up to task of bartender today? I don't know if C or Z are going to be here.....

Return to Top
#140949 - 12/26/03 02:54 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Quote:

Hey this is good news....looks like the prayers worked eh??

Return to Top
#140950 - 12/26/03 03:07 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Thanks, all, for all your thoughts and prayers. We appreciate it.

Return to Top
#140951 - 12/26/03 03:40 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Quote:

Okay, who is going to step up to task of bartender today? I don't know if C or Z are going to be here.....

I'm here and willing to serve whenever needed...

Return to Top
#140952 - 12/26/03 04:05 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
EllenA Offline
Platinum Poster
EllenA
Flushing, NY
You are always needed Mr. C....

This year, I made a vow to be completely and utterly finished wrapping before Christmas Eve. Every Christmas eve I wind up in a gift wrapping frenzy, from after dinner to well into the wee hours of the morning. Last year, I only had a few gifts and was done before the start of Midnight mass we watch on TV. This year, voila, I wrapped the very last present during Leno the night before Christmas Eve. I was so thrilled.. now I would be able to enjoy Christmas Eve, no hassles, no headaches, I could relax...relax and do what! Christmas Eve night was just not the same, I was missing something...I just sat there watching tv, boring. Be careful what you wish for!

That said, I would really like an Irish Coffee this morning. I brought a nice plate of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to share.

Return to Top
#140953 - 12/26/03 04:15 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Quote:

That said, I would really like an Irish Coffee this morning. I brought a nice plate of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies to share.

MMmmmmm....these cookies are great EllenA . I love warm oatmeal cookies, but next time can I please have raisins instead of chocolate chip (and extra chewy, YUM)? Of course beggers can not be choosers , here's that Coffee....

Return to Top
#140954 - 12/26/03 04:22 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
OkieOps Offline
Platinum Poster
OkieOps
OK
I didn't bring any cookies, but I would take a Mimosa, if you don't mind.

Return to Top
#140955 - 12/26/03 04:24 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
EllenA Offline
Platinum Poster
EllenA
Flushing, NY
Absolutely, Mr. C. Raisins it is next time. Now that I know you like raisins, I'll make you a nice loaf of Soda Bread for you to enjoy while toiling away on New Years Eve. Extra moist, extra raisins -- with or without caraway seeds?

Return to Top
#140956 - 12/26/03 04:32 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Quote:

Absolutely, Mr. C. Raisins it is next time. Now that I know you like raisins, I'll make you a nice loaf of Soda Bread for you to enjoy while toiling away on New Years Eve. Extra moist, extra raisins -- with or without caraway seeds?

NancyC one mimosa it is!!

EllenA I love a great Irish soda bread!! Caraway seeds are great thank you for asking.....Hmmm think I'll slice it a little on the thick side and serve it with fresh sweet cream butter

Return to Top
#140957 - 12/26/03 05:06 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
EllenA Offline
Platinum Poster
EllenA
Flushing, NY
Ah, a man after my own heart..I'll have a refill on the Irish Coffee, please. Did you make merry yesterday? Did you get what you wanted? Before Christmas, my husband was bugging me for a list, and I really didn't need anything and didn't have any burning desire for a particular thing. Christmas night, when everybody sat dow and was eating dinner I realized that that was really what I wanted for Christmas. My sons, home, enjoying their family. My mother happpy and making a fuss over her grandchildren. My neices playing with my husband. My sisters enjoying their nephews that's what Christmas is really all about. We begin celebrating on Christmas Eve with 5 pm Mass and end with home made chocolate cake on Christmas Night. Everyone happily heading home and me happy when they call to say they got there OK.

Return to Top
Page 17 of 20 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 20