Learn More - Click Here!

Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20
Thread Options
#140958 - 12/26/03 05:12 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
renniks Offline
Diamond Poster
renniks
New England
Mr. C...I see that it is almost noon!! I'm starving, how about sharing some of that Irish Bread, extra Butter, please!!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#140959 - 12/26/03 05:17 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Quote:

Mr. C...I see that it is almost noon!! I'm starving, how about sharing some of that Irish Bread, extra Butter, please!!

Thank goodness this is a virtual bar because EllenA wasn't bringing the bread until New Years , but through the magic of online we have EllenA's very recipe already made and fresh butter at your command!! Now be a kind soul and cut me a slice too please!!

Return to Top
#140960 - 12/26/03 06:13 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
renniks Offline
Diamond Poster
renniks
New England
I guess I wasn't paying attention!! I would love to cut you a slice....here you go, oop's I dropped it. Doesn't it just figure that the side with the butter always lands face down!!! I'll cut you another slice and hopefully this time I won't be so clumsy!! I must have had a little too much Christmas "Cheer" yesterday!

Return to Top
#140961 - 12/26/03 06:22 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
OkieOps Offline
Platinum Poster
OkieOps
OK
I would take a little more "cheer" today. Hey Mr. C, could I have another mimosa, please? We are going to have to start another thread for the New Year's Eve party in a few days.

Return to Top
#140962 - 12/26/03 06:28 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Quote:

I would take a little more "cheer" today. Hey Mr. C, could I have another mimosa, please? We are going to have to start another thread for the New Year's Eve party in a few days.

You are quite right NancyC, but right now it's just us lost souls here the day after ....hey this last mimosa tastes so good I think I'll join you just don't ask renniks to pass you a slice of bread

Return to Top
#140963 - 12/26/03 06:30 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
renniks Offline
Diamond Poster
renniks
New England
That should be a gooooood party...!!!!!!!

Return to Top
#140964 - 12/26/03 06:34 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
renniks Offline
Diamond Poster
renniks
New England
I should have a mimosa too!!! Then maybe my hands would be steadier!!!

Return to Top
#140965 - 12/26/03 06:46 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
MackenzieS Offline
Diamond Poster
MackenzieS
Oklahoma
Okay I am bringing you all a HUGE plate of fudge, chocolate almonds, chocolate pretzels, chocolate popcorn, chocolate toffee........ugh! You guys should take all this stuff away...I don't know if I can take any more chocolate for another year! It seemed to be the gift of choice this year..therefore I would like to donate it all to my virtual friends. Since it is virtual there are no calories! Eat up..I don't want any leftovers!

Me....I will take a Heiniken with a lime and I am going to resume my spot by the fireplace from Christmas Eve. (Or did I ever really leave? Hmmmmm...)

Return to Top
#140966 - 12/26/03 07:01 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
renniks Offline
Diamond Poster
renniks
New England
Mackensie...thanks for the fudge, etc...Now I have chocolate all over my keyboard...what a mess!!!!!

Return to Top
#140967 - 12/26/03 07:08 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Hey Mack, what are you trying to do plump me up?? Thanks for the treats though now take that beer and tend to the fire....

Return to Top
#140968 - 12/26/03 07:14 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
MackenzieS Offline
Diamond Poster
MackenzieS
Oklahoma
Oh yes..I'd rather plump up others anyday! hee hee. (as I have put on a couple of "holiday pounds" myself - again, too many chocolate gifts!)

I gladly accept my beer and my position as 'Fire Officer' in this unit.

Hey, what type of music do we have going on in here today? Thankfully NO MORE CHRISTMAS MUSIC! Actually, as head 'Fire Officer', anyone who wants to throw their Christmas Cd's that you bought that "just didn't do it for you", were too 'ol foggie', or simply you are sick of them, can line up and chuck them into the big blaze I have going here.

Return to Top
#140969 - 12/26/03 07:15 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Alien Offline
Platinum Poster
Mexifornia
Ok , instead of goat milk - I will have one of those invisible beers you see in the latest Miller Lite Commercial!

"I can't see my beer" AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Return to Top
#140970 - 12/26/03 07:17 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
renniks Offline
Diamond Poster
renniks
New England
Here goes "White Christmas" into the fire....I just enjoy that sizzling sound of melting snow!!!!

Return to Top
#140971 - 12/26/03 07:20 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
EllenA Offline
Platinum Poster
EllenA
Flushing, NY
How many copies of "Santa Baby" do you think will fit in there?

Return to Top
#140972 - 12/26/03 07:29 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
renniks Offline
Diamond Poster
renniks
New England
Quote:

All of them, I hope!!!!!!!

Return to Top
#140973 - 12/26/03 07:31 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Quote:

Good thing it's one of the huge english style fireplaces (big enough to walk around in) mind those popping embers Mackenzie, and if I catch you wasting good beer to put one of them out.....

Return to Top
#140974 - 12/26/03 07:40 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
zaibatsu Offline
Power Poster
Anyone burning Christmas music in this establishment will have to face Tiny and me. If you don't like Christmas music, Tiny has a bin in which you can gently place you least favorites. We will make sure that they find safe homes. Sorry, if you have it pumped into your bank 24/7, but Tiny and I are partial to Christmas music--especially the, ahem, "old foggie" Christmas music.

Return to Top
#140975 - 12/26/03 07:46 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
Z, I'm with you. I love Christmas music. Just not "SANTA BABY!" That one can go into the fire! ha! In fact, I finally broke down and ordered a Christmas Album I had on vinyl but can't play anymore. It just came a couple of days before Christmas, but it may still find it's way to my car CD player. I actually gave 3 CDs I ordered to my husband so he could put them in my stocking!

Return to Top
#140976 - 12/26/03 07:49 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
EllenA Offline
Platinum Poster
EllenA
Flushing, NY
You know what else I want to add to that fire -- those annoying Lexus commercials where the person "finds" his gift of a brand new car with a big red bow. All I can think of watching that is who can afford to do something like that

Return to Top
#140977 - 12/26/03 07:50 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
Mr. Clean Offline
Platinum Poster
Mr. Clean
New England
Quote:

Sorry, if you have it pumped into your bank 24/7, but Tiny and I are partial to Christmas music--especially the, ahem, "old foggie" Christmas music.

Z- I wouldn't have let them destroy any of the classics , however the endless copies of Santa Baby did seem like great fire starter ....

Mackenzie you heard my partner, put those other cd's in that nice wicker basket next to you.

I got dibs on any cd's with Sinatra on them Z since he's not your favorite!!!

Return to Top
#140978 - 12/26/03 07:55 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
MackenzieS Offline
Diamond Poster
MackenzieS
Oklahoma
Sorry Z, you are going to have to step over here and let me show you the table of goodies I brought to snack on. (okay, you guys..while he's not watching pitch them in here!! )

And Mr. C - com'on I would never waste such a delectible drink on falling embers (well, unless the bar were at stake!) Speaking of..how about a refill?

EllenA - that commercial always makes the banker in me come out. I think about community property states and whether or not they needed him to sign the security agreement or whether the gal qualified on her own without needing a co-signer! God help me! You can take the girl out of the bank, but not the bank out of the girl!

Return to Top
#140979 - 12/26/03 08:02 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
jcrump Offline
jcrump
Texas
Hey guys. I happened to walk in for quick drink just in time to see MackenzieS' reply to Ellen A...my sentiments exactly. I worried that I thought about such things. The reason I am here is that my husband is at home with our 5 kiddos today in the midst of Tornado Christmas...and I am NOT. May I please have a Coors Light?

Return to Top
#140980 - 12/26/03 08:11 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
MackenzieS Offline
Diamond Poster
MackenzieS
Oklahoma
Quote:

The reason I am here is that my husband is at home with our 5 kiddos today in the midst of Tornado Christmas...and I am NOT. May I please have a Coors Light?

So are you glad to be at work today or would you rather be at home with your (gulp) five kiddos? (I only gulp because I have only one and wonder how people have more than just that! )

Return to Top
#140981 - 12/26/03 08:11 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
EllenA Offline
Platinum Poster
EllenA
Flushing, NY
I think of that too..how can you make such a major purchase seem like such a casual undertaking? Usually, while I'm ranting at the TV, my husband has to remind me except for the news, it's all make-believe

Return to Top
#140982 - 12/26/03 08:17 PM Re: Welcome to Cleabatsu's Christmas Party
EllenA Offline
Platinum Poster
EllenA
Flushing, NY
If I was in charge of such things, I would make the day after Christmas a federal and state holiday. Anyone got any ideas for the name? How about Happy Exhausted Day?

Return to Top
Page 18 of 20 1 2 16 17 18 19 20