Learn More - Click Here!

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
Thread Options
#142163 - 12/22/03 09:40 PM Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
OK, by request, new thread. Thread may contain spoiler information, read at your own risk. Speculation may also run rampant, take all posts with a grain of salt.

OK, here's what I've got for S8 so far....

Jenna L (from S1) goes far. Maybe even All the Way.

Rudy, Rob C and Tina are probable early (pre-merge) boots.

Rob M (the Robfather) allegedly does pretty well.

And as we know, I think Rupert outlasts Richard.

Random Name, if you've got additional info, give it up.....

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#142164 - 12/22/03 09:52 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
RUNSWITHSCISSORS Offline
Platinum Poster
RUNSWITHSCISSORS
Thanks for the new thread EGB. I'm sure Dis will be pleased as well.

Return to Top
#142165 - 12/22/03 09:54 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
MackenzieS Offline
Diamond Poster
MackenzieS
Oklahoma
Do you have a complete list of who is playing on the All Star Survivor?

Return to Top
#142166 - 12/23/03 03:10 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
DISAVOWED ONE Offline
DISAVOWED ONE
Deep South
HEY! YEA!! Here we go again. What fun! The All Stars' list is on the early posts of Survivor Spoilers. Thanks for the early info EGB. RN, where are you?

Return to Top
#142167 - 12/23/03 03:13 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
DISAVOWED ONE Offline
DISAVOWED ONE
Deep South
RWS, you know I'm happy!

Return to Top
#142168 - 12/23/03 03:21 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
One more time, the list for All Stars (S8) is:

Ethan - Rudy - Rupert - Jenna L from S1 - Jerri - Tina

Richard - Colby - Lex - Shii Ann - Jenna Morasca - Kathy

Rob C- Robfather - Big Tom - Alicia - Amber - Susan

Return to Top
#142169 - 12/23/03 04:07 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Jerri and Colby again!! This show is gonna be the best, I can't wait!!!!!!!

Return to Top
#142170 - 12/23/03 04:08 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
TDW Offline
Gold Star
I wonder how Shii Ann got in the pick! She was a nice girl, just curious.

Return to Top
#142171 - 12/23/03 04:25 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I think the general feeling is she was a good player who got caught in the false merge mess. I'd give her another chance. The one that makes me go "HUH?" is Amber. WTH?

Return to Top
#142172 - 12/23/03 04:57 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
I loves me some Shii Ann.

Return to Top
#142173 - 12/23/03 04:58 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
MackenzieS Offline
Diamond Poster
MackenzieS
Oklahoma
Quote:

Jerri and Colby again!! This show is gonna be the best, I can't wait!!!!!!!

Yep, and you can bet he has already seen her naked! Did I say that?

Return to Top
#142174 - 12/23/03 04:59 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Well, since she did a Playboy spread, hasn't just about everyone????? (Too Tacky for Words.)

Return to Top
#142175 - 12/24/03 01:55 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
DISAVOWED ONE Offline
DISAVOWED ONE
Deep South
I'm so glad to see Rudy on the list. But I knew ol'Pappy wouldn't be on there. But Jerri---I despised her as much, maybe more, than Evil Boy Jon. The players we love to hate. It's gonna be fun!

Return to Top
#142176 - 12/24/03 01:57 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Brandy Osborne Offline
Platinum Poster
KY
i wish/ hope rob C goes farther... i loved him, he was so funny and yet ran the game for a long time. i can't wait to see how they all interact with each other, having had the ability to watch each others seasons...

Return to Top
#142177 - 12/24/03 02:17 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
DISAVOWED ONE Offline
DISAVOWED ONE
Deep South
Great point. That should put a whole different spin on the show. The fact that they are all "experienced" and have had a chance to rethink how they played the first time should make All Stars that much better.

Return to Top
#142178 - 12/24/03 02:19 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Well I'm thinking that the past winners of previous Survivors aren't going to make to the final few because the people that haven't won don't think they deserve any more money. That's Tina, Richard, etc. I look forward to seeing Rudy too, I LOVED him. I agree with you, I couldn't stand Jerri and agree she was as annoying as JFP!

Return to Top
#142179 - 12/24/03 02:38 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
DISAVOWED ONE Offline
DISAVOWED ONE
Deep South
You're right. I bet the previous "losers" ally to make certain the old "winners" get nothing else. It'll be like the players in Pearl Island against the outcasts when they first returned to the game. This is going to be so fun to watch--especially if anyone of the players is holding grudges against other players from their first time on. Fights galore.

Return to Top
#142180 - 12/24/03 03:10 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
DISAVOWED ONE Offline
DISAVOWED ONE
Deep South
Everybody have a terrific Christmas--fun and safe(that's the Mom in me coming out). See you after Christmas!!!

Return to Top
#142181 - 12/24/03 05:18 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
TDW Offline
Gold Star
I thought Rudy was Pappy.....I can't keep everyone straight. I agree with EGB, Amber? I was hoping to see Elizabeth again. Warning...dumb question....does anybody watch "The View"? Is that Elizabeth on there???

Return to Top
#142182 - 12/24/03 05:31 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
I don't watch it but yes it is her. She went from a Style network show The look for less to the view.

Return to Top
#142183 - 12/29/03 07:03 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Ready for a super-early spoiler that is almost certain to be wrong? I read somewhere that there will be an all-guy F3, made up of Rob C., Richard, and...uh...some other dude what I forgot. However, I wouldn't put any credence to this one. It don't sound right.

Return to Top
#142184 - 01/06/04 07:35 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
No, it doesn't. See my next post for more reliable info......

Return to Top
#142185 - 01/06/04 07:41 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
HOT NEW DATA FROM RELIABLE SOURCE!!!

(From the extremely reliable SurvivorNews.)

The first boot should be male.

TRIBES

The three tribes of six were formed before the game started. The players were separated by tribes into three different locations while awaiting for the game to start. Plenty of time for alliances to form but will they actually serve their purposes if twists are thrown into the mix that preclude any benefits from alliances?

Still no reports on what the Tribe names are but on the production call sheets, the Tribes were being referred as Saboga for the Blue Tribe, Mogo Mogo for the Green Tribe and Chapera for the Red Tribe. Maybe they chose the islands' names for the names of the tribes.

The three tribes merged into two tribes on or before Day 13. The two merged tribes were now the Red and Green Tribes.

GAME

We have been told that only one player gets booted per tribal council. Sources also reported that some Tribal Councils may have been accelerated. We are guessing that the accelerated TCs may have taken place after the merge.

From the start, Jenna M. was worried about her mom. She eventually quit on or around Day 8 and was allowed to go home right away. Unsure how it will be handled for the show.

Booted players were sent to Perico however the prejury booted players were shipped out outside of Panama before the jury boots got to Perico. Forget about ghost tribes though as bootees were very well fed after being booted.

The players were seen trying to approximate their Survivor's series looks as close as possible such as Tom and Colby with their signature hats. Well almost all except Richard who was spotted with a beige kilt though we are betting he will spend a lot of time naked.

MERGE

Merge seems to have taken place as usual at the 10 players mark. The jury will be made up of 7 players.

Merge color is yellow.

We are not sure what the merged Tribe name was but the name "Tortuga" was overheard. May have been the name of the tribe or something else altogether.

It looks like we will again have a Final 3 made up of 2 females and one male though this time the Final 2 should be a male and a female.

CHALLENGES

No word on specific challenges yet though judging from someone witnessing pictures being taken of some stinky fish, it looks like the Gross Food Challenge is back albeit perhaps later in the game.

The Family Visit Challenge is back as well. Look for it towards the usual F6 placement.

The Vehicle Reward seems to have a twist to it as two vehicles were spotted on location. Maybe by having two winners, they will break the vehicle curse? One vehicle seemed to be a sedan while the other one was a Chevy Colorado.

One reward seemed to have been a day on a yacht but it seemed to have multiple winners so maybe this was a tribal reward.

The Food Auction should also be back.

Return to Top
#142186 - 01/06/04 08:02 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
RUNSWITHSCISSORS Offline
Platinum Poster
RUNSWITHSCISSORS
Thanks again for the great information. It will be a very interesting season as the all stars have the benefit of prior "competition" and know what to expect or at least, anticipate.

Return to Top
#142187 - 01/06/04 08:20 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
That's what I think too - all of these people have the extreme advantage of KNOWING how this game works, and I expect them to be completely ruthless. I really can't wait. (And besides, LEX will be back!! Whoo hoooo!)

Return to Top
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16