BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16
Thread Options
#142238 - 02/03/04 08:13 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

The whole fire thing cracks me up. They apparently didn't learn anything from the first time around. If you had all this time to plan, would you not learn some basic survival skills? DUH?

I have to spill this because I can't keep it to myself any longer. I read on a reliable spoiler site that Richard smuggled some matches into the game by placing a small container into an unnamed crevice in his body. This would explain some of his comments and Jeff's reference to knowing that Richard's tribe had fire.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#142239 - 02/03/04 09:38 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Quote:

So Rupert's team loses the IC again! I would like to see Rudy stay awhile. I like Ethan's name and his curls but that's about it! (We're thinking of named our baby Ethan if its a boy)

It's not a boy.

Return to Top
#142240 - 02/03/04 09:40 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Quote:

Quote:

The whole fire thing cracks me up. They apparently didn't learn anything from the first time around. If you had all this time to plan, would you not learn some basic survival skills? DUH?

I have to spill this because I can't keep it to myself any longer. I read on a reliable spoiler site that Richard smuggled some matches into the game by placing a small container into an unnamed crevice in his body. This would explain some of his comments and Jeff's reference to knowing that Richard's tribe had fire.

Yeah, I've heard that too. I'm not sure I believe it, but it is too weird to not be true at the same time. And if it is true, what a goober! Richard of all people should know better. What I kept yelling at the TV was "Use your glasses! Remember BB!" Kathy, at least, had her glasses with her....... These people, of every tribe out there, should know how to do the basics, you would think.

Return to Top
#142241 - 02/04/04 03:09 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Brandy Osborne Offline
Platinum Poster
KY
i mean hello... find two sticks and get to work!!! sad to see tina go but i do think that all the other winners will get picked off pretty early... also heard on Bob & Tom that rupert made jeff tell them when he had been voted off the other game so they wouldn't think he had won it and get rid of him.

Return to Top
#142242 - 02/04/04 04:12 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
I was not able to catch the show Sunday but watched it last night. I'm all set with Richard and Susan, especially Susan. I couldn't stand her in Bornea and I can't stand her now. I'd boot her ASAP the lazy, good for nothing, bad attitude #$*!

Return to Top
#142243 - 02/04/04 04:15 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Countess Kiwi Offline
Diamond Poster
Minnesota
Maybe the water will get her if her tribe doesn't.

Return to Top
#142244 - 02/04/04 04:38 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
RUNSWITHSCISSORS Offline
Platinum Poster
RUNSWITHSCISSORS
Richard's strategy seems to be- do no work, and get naked!

Return to Top
#142245 - 02/04/04 04:39 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Quote:

LMAO RWS!!!!! What's the deal with him, why did he bother even bringing shorts. I almost died when he ripped them off during the IC! Come on,he's grossing out the other contestants!

Return to Top
#142246 - 02/04/04 04:50 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
RUNSWITHSCISSORS Offline
Platinum Poster
RUNSWITHSCISSORS
I know...and he seems proud of it! I sure am glad they have fuzzy-cam

Return to Top
#142247 - 02/04/04 06:55 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Quote:

It's not a boy.

I hope you're right, I find out on the 26th!!!

Return to Top
#142248 - 02/04/04 06:58 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Quote:

I was not able to catch the show Sunday but watched it last night. I'm all set with Richard and Susan, especially Susan. I couldn't stand her in Bornea and I can't stand her now. I'd boot her ASAP the lazy, good for nothing, bad attitude #$*!

Tell us how you really feel!!!

Return to Top
#142249 - 02/04/04 07:09 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
LOL, I was thinking that as I was typing but I had to express myself.

Return to Top
#142250 - 02/04/04 08:14 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Michelle III Offline
Gold Star
Michelle III
PA
Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LMAO RWS!!!!! What's the deal with him, why did he bother even bringing shorts. I almost died when he ripped them off during the IC! Come on,he's grossing out the other contestants!

I think that is his plan to gross out the competiton, and his team mates!!

Return to Top
#142251 - 02/04/04 09:04 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Anonymous
Unregistered

FYI Jenna M. mother died November 19th. Not sure if they were still taping or what but she did pass away.

Return to Top
#142252 - 02/04/04 09:29 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Yes, we know. That's why she leaves the show - episode 3 is about when it should happen.

Return to Top
#142253 - 02/05/04 09:00 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Quote:

Current spec centers around either Ethan or Rudy to go next. And my head hurts from reading the arguments for/against. I'm leaning towards Rudy. Big ol' whiny-butt Ethan can go any time though.

RUDY is the consensus. Bye, big guy.

Return to Top
#142254 - 02/05/04 09:00 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Who is the boot for tonight?

Return to Top
#142255 - 02/05/04 09:01 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
TDW Offline
Gold Star
Quote:

Yes, we know. That's why she leaves the show - episode 3 is about when it should happen.

Was it her mom that had cancer?

Return to Top
#142256 - 02/05/04 09:04 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Quote:

Who is the boot for tonight?

See above. We must have been posting at the same time. RE: Jenna M - yes, it was her mom that had cancer, and did indeed pass away.

So the current departure list looks like:

1 - Tina
2 - Rudy
3 - Jenna M
4 - Rob C
after that we'll see.

Return to Top
#142257 - 02/05/04 09:24 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Cool avatar TDW, or should I say "pretty little elf boy" (no offense meant....just a joke T-girl and I have regarding Aragorn and Legolas) You're come-back is "At least I don't smell!"

Return to Top
#142258 - 02/06/04 02:06 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Tiger Fan Offline
100 Club
Well, Rudy is gone. How sad! I am so proud of Rupert for keeping his promise to Rudy. What integrity!!!!!

Return to Top
#142259 - 02/06/04 02:09 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
I agree, I love Rudy. Did anyone catch his closing speech as they were rolling credits? I believe he said something like "Two people told me they were going to vote for Ethan and they voted for me. They'd better watch out, I have a lot of friends and that's all I have to say" Cracked me up, he's awesome! Still love Rupert, especially when he was crying about not writing Rudys' name down!

Return to Top
#142260 - 02/06/04 02:43 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Anonymous
Unregistered

Okay, we watched the first show but I forgot to put a tape in and record it last night...can anyone tell me what happened??

Return to Top
#142261 - 02/06/04 02:45 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
RUNSWITHSCISSORS Offline
Platinum Poster
RUNSWITHSCISSORS
Unfortunately, I had to miss the reward challenge, but from what I could determine, all 3 tribes got fire (making ability) and the winner of the challenge gave up the blankets to the other 2 tribes. That S_cks! And, what were they thinking during the I/C A boat is supposed to FLOAT, not be a submarine. Poor Rudy on the chopping block-I hated that, but Rupert had told the girls that he would not vote for Rudy, and he kept his word. Next weeks previews look interesting with Jerri and Rupert going at it.

Return to Top
#142262 - 02/06/04 03:49 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Reward challenge - was a complicated 'build the stairs' type challenge, also involving swimming out into the water and getting the logs to build the stairs. Richard was naked again (was he thinking he'd psych out his opponents??) Rupert's team won, I think.

The reward was blankets and some other stuff. However, Jeff made them a proposition. They could trade the blankets for a pot which had the first clue to finding the keys to unlock their secret treasure box, a flint, and something else attached. The catch was, if they took the pot etc, the other tribes got it as well. After some discussion, they took the pot, so all three tribes got the pots, clues, and flints. (However, the tribe with Lex & Shii Ann - I still haven't gotten all the tribe names straight - did not get a fire built that night. Idjeets.)

Return to Top
Page 4 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16