Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16
Thread Options
#142213 - 01/27/04 04:15 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
TDW Offline
Gold Star
SIX MORE DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am to pumped for this one!!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#142214 - 01/27/04 08:48 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
DISAVOWED ONE Offline
DISAVOWED ONE
Deep South
No matter what time or how late or early in the morning, I'll be glued to the TV. This survivor will be so different--so much fun to watch because of all the variables at play this time. I wonder if any of the ones we loved to hate in their first survivor run will try to change their image? So much could go on in this challenge since all these players have a history with survivor already.

Return to Top
#142215 - 01/28/04 03:39 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Snewser has a male as the first boot and I have it on very good authority that he has an inside source, so I'm going with that. I'm thinking Rob C for first boot, darn it.

Pam - Amber looks to go F4, at least, so you're in this for a while!

Return to Top
#142216 - 01/28/04 06:43 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
DISAVOWED ONE Offline
DISAVOWED ONE
Deep South
Just not Rudy or Colby. And, of course, Rupert has to stay around awhile--he's so well loved by the viewers. And good ol'Richard -- what can I say?

Return to Top
#142217 - 01/28/04 08:22 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
TDW Offline
Gold Star
I can't wait to see how Colby and Jerri act towards each other...will he still hate her? I hope they are placed in the same tribe!

Return to Top
#142218 - 01/28/04 09:17 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Anonymous
Unregistered

There are three tribes of 6 each and Colby and Jerri are not in the same tribe to begin with.

Return to Top
#142219 - 01/29/04 04:47 AM Re: Survivor All Stars
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Here's a link to what purports to be the exact boot order for the entire season. (You have to scroll down a bit to find the post from sleek28.) There is a raging debate as to the accuracy of this information. From what I understand, it matches at least roughly with the spoilers from the respected ChillOne.

I've also heard that someone else than Jenna M. leaves voluntarily. And there seems to be widespread agreement that Rich smuggles in matches for his tribes. I won't say exactly how he does this other than, as some have noted, it give new meaning to the phrase "fire in the hole".

Return to Top
#142220 - 01/29/04 02:10 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
And I know exactly where you're getting that information! (JV, anyone?) He's tight with Alicia still, so there may be some truth to it. We'll have to wait and see. RE: the boot order - just don't know. Q seems to think it's bogus, and Q is pretty linked in to the truth. Again, we'll probably have to wait and see.

Return to Top
#142221 - 01/29/04 09:20 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Brandy Osborne Offline
Platinum Poster
KY
This will be the only time I ever watch the super bowl all the way through!

Return to Top
#142222 - 01/31/04 01:59 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
OK, Snewser has now 'crossed out' his prediction that first boot is male. TINA appears to be the lead contender for the boot.

Spoiling this season is tough, several of the usual suspects who had early, reliable data are sitting this season out. So we're on our own here - don't blame me......

Return to Top
#142223 - 02/02/04 01:41 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
OK, what happened last night. Being on the East Coast, the superbowl festivities didn't end until after 11:00 and I just could not stay up for Survivor! Ugh!!!!

Return to Top
#142224 - 02/02/04 01:59 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Tiger Fan Offline
100 Club
It is scheduled to be re-broadcast on Tuesday night. Do you still want to know what happened or do you want to wait and watch it tomorrow?

Return to Top
#142225 - 02/02/04 02:08 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Thank you so much for telling me it will be rebroadcast. That's kind of why I was OK with going to sleep hoping that it would! Although I'm an AI watcher so I have a conflict. How about some highlights! Thanks again!

Return to Top
#142226 - 02/02/04 02:16 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Tiger Fan Offline
100 Club
As you know, there are three teams of six. The people on each team did not know who the other contestants were until the immunity challenge. They were left at their camps with only a machete, a pot, and a map to the water. They were given no matches and unlike all previous Survivors, they did not receive fire at the end of the fire challenge. Rich is more obnoxious than ever and Alicia almost had her finger wagging. As EGB stated in her last email, Tina was the first boot.

Just a few of the highlights. If you can't watch, it would be worth taping it for later.

I can't wait until Thursday.

Return to Top
#142227 - 02/02/04 05:57 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
I think you mean ROB M is more obnoxious than ever; I'd forgotten what a jerk he is. Rich is playing a role, and it's part of his master strategy, I am sure. He is The King. Ethan is a dope. When can he go home? I too was waiting for Alicia to start waving that finger (go girl!) Did you catch the Colby Eye Roll when he saw Jerri? Too funny.

Return to Top
#142228 - 02/02/04 06:46 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Snowqueen Offline
Diamond Poster
Snowqueen
dreaming of a warm beach......
I stayed up and watched the show last night. I am hoping Richard gets the boot soon. What an egomaniac he is. YUK!!! I think all the big winners will get booted off early. Not sure if I will follow this one as closely as the other ones. I wasn't very impressed last night.

Return to Top
#142229 - 02/02/04 07:28 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
OK...since I had never watched the show in the past, I watched this one thinking I would understand it better. Nope! Nothing was really explained. I guess they think everyone has watched the show and know what's going on. Don't think that last night is enough to keep me interested and wanting to see more.

Return to Top
#142230 - 02/02/04 07:42 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
jcrump Offline
jcrump
Texas
I agree w/ Boomermom. I just couldn't get into it, but my curiousity had gotten the best of me so I at least tried to watch it! Maybe if it wasn't so late I could pay better attention. I will give it another try on Tuesday night if the kids' homework doesn't get in the way.

Return to Top
#142231 - 02/02/04 07:52 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
JeloQuen Offline
JeloQuen
Middle America
Surprisingly I wasn't disappointed. I don't watch football and wondered if I could make it until after the game! Can't believe that none of the tribes had fire, but loved Colby's line about not trusting anyone and could they just get on with the necessaties.

All in all there were several great moments, however, I've come to enjoy the game more while watching to see if the predections are correct or not.

Return to Top
#142232 - 02/02/04 07:58 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
I haven't watched any of the Survivor shows, but I have a mentally challenged friend who LOVES them. I even have to print the spoiler threads for him now!!! I gave him a copy of the boot list, with the warning that it could be, and probably was, bogus. But, thanks to you guys posting here, you are making one of my friends very happy!

Return to Top
#142233 - 02/02/04 08:20 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Tiger Fan Offline
100 Club
Quote:

I think you mean ROB M is more obnoxious than ever; I'd forgotten what a jerk he is. Rich is playing a role, and it's part of his master strategy, I am sure. He is The King. Ethan is a dope. When can he go home? I too was waiting for Alicia to start waving that finger (go girl!) Did you catch the Colby Eye Roll when he saw Jerri? Too funny.

Yes, I saw Colby's look. He wasn't very happy. I have to admit, I like Alicia. I bet that finger will be wagging before the end. I know the spoiler sites say Jenna L. will win, but I have to hope Rupert makes it to the end. Is Thursday here yet????

Return to Top
#142234 - 02/03/04 06:19 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Current spec centers around either Ethan or Rudy to go next. And my head hurts from reading the arguments for/against. I'm leaning towards Rudy. Big ol' whiny-butt Ethan can go any time though.

Return to Top
#142235 - 02/03/04 06:39 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
RUNSWITHSCISSORS Offline
Platinum Poster
RUNSWITHSCISSORS
My sentiments exactly! Ethen was a "wimp" in Africa and he still is a "wimp". It looks like the stategy for the players in this game is to get rid of the previous winners as soon as possible. I have not commented yet, does anyone else think it is strange that nobody can start a fire? They seem to be more preoccupied with getting sleep. duh

Return to Top
#142236 - 02/03/04 07:06 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
TDW Offline
Gold Star
So Rupert's team loses the IC again! I would like to see Rudy stay awhile. I like Ethan's name and his curls but that's about it! (We're thinking of named our baby Ethan if its a boy)

Return to Top
#142237 - 02/03/04 07:14 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
KK Offline
100 Club
KK
Southern California
The whole fire thing cracks me up. They apparently didn't learn anything from the first time around. If you had all this time to plan, would you not learn some basic survival skills? DUH?

Return to Top
Page 3 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 15 16