Learn More - Click Here!

Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16
Thread Options
#142363 - 03/29/04 10:32 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
There's a lot of confusion about what's going on this week. What it seems to be at first glance is that they do make 2 new tribes out of the current ones and that Rob & Amber are split up. But there are shots of people with different colored buffs working together in their old tribal groups so you can see why people are confused. It may be that people are given new buffs but still have to live with their old tribe mates for a while. Will keep you posted as to what I hear, if I can (work is chaos at the moment and I'm subject to running off at a moment's notice, far away from the computer.)

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#142364 - 03/31/04 07:18 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Boot for tomorrow night looks to be Jerri. Keep an eye on Snewser for the final word, but we'll go with Jerri.

Off to a client site - see you guys next week!

Return to Top
#142365 - 03/31/04 08:18 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Anonymous
Unregistered

Is it back on Thurs nites now
Looking forward tos eeing what happens this week

Return to Top
#142366 - 04/01/04 08:00 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Buddy the Elf Offline
Platinum Poster
Buddy the Elf
first lily pad on the right
Yep. Definitely Jerri tonight.

Return to Top
#142367 - 04/01/04 09:55 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Tyke Offline
100 Club
will the tribes merge and re-form?

Return to Top
#142368 - 04/02/04 02:24 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
CSpellman Offline
100 Club
WHAT A STUPID MOVE! AMBER SHOULD HAVE GONE! Does Lex think that Boston Rob will have ANY loyalty...I really wanted Lex to win but now he had his chance to take control. Taking Amber out would have been the best play--now when they merge at best its 6 vs 3.

Return to Top
#142369 - 04/02/04 02:28 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm with you! What a stupid move.

Return to Top
#142370 - 04/02/04 02:56 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
MackenzieS Offline
Diamond Poster
MackenzieS
Oklahoma
I think it is cute how Rob is trying to look out for Amber. Hey, Lex didn't have to listen to Boston Rob, he chose to in hopes that it would further his chances of survival at a later date. Will it work? Nope, but nice try.

Return to Top
#142371 - 04/02/04 02:57 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
I couldn't believe Rob cried several times. I thought it was kind of sweet, you could tell how turmoiled he was over the whole thing. Kind of a farce that the tribes didn't get mixed up more.

Return to Top
#142372 - 04/02/04 04:00 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
They eliminated my sweet, sweet Jerri! The fiends! They'll pay, oh, how they'll pay...

Return to Top
#142373 - 04/02/04 04:05 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
It was grossing me out though when they showed a close-up of her brushing her teeth. It was nasty!

Return to Top
#142374 - 04/02/04 04:14 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
trinna Offline
Gold Star
trinna
Midwest
I don't think Lex had much of a choice. If he would have went after Amber and talked the rest of tribe into voting her out then if they were to merge the Robfather would have them picked off one by one. This way he might keep them around for awhile - at least he can try - there are other team members that might have different ideas, after all. I thought it was cool when Rob asked Lex to look out for Amber. How sweet.

Return to Top
#142375 - 04/02/04 05:28 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Uncle_Milty Offline
Gold Star
New Jersey
I also think it was a stupid move on Lex's part, but I find him in a no-win situation. Once the tribes merge he will be voted off because of his strength, no matter what he did last night. But I think Kathy and Shi-Ann were much more in charge than Lex, and it was a good move for them to avoid the wrath of Boston Rob. He'll probably be more likely to focus on the other men after the merge, rather than vote along tribe lines. Rupert and Lex surely will be targeting Rob. I wouldn't be surprised to see Kathy and Shi-Ann gain more and more power after the merge, perhaps recruiting Rupert, Tom and Alicia into a strong alliance.

Return to Top
#142376 - 04/02/04 05:35 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
I am glad that Amber stayed in. I really agree that making Boston Rob mad would be a bad idea with a merge coming soon I would think! Jerri didn't really have anyone too close that would retaliate for her being booted. If the new tribe voted out the only one that was from the other tribe they would just have made it more difficult after the impending merge in my opinion.

Return to Top
#142377 - 04/02/04 06:18 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Brandy Osborne Offline
Platinum Poster
KY
besides, jerri was just annoying as all get out!!! i'm really surpised and pleased at how much better shi ann is playing this time around. still won't win, but a better showing none the less

Return to Top
#142378 - 04/02/04 06:54 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Compliance Buzz Offline
Gold Star
NJ
I got physically ill when Rob started to cry and begged Lex to save Amber. Rob went from admitting that he was basically using Amber 13 days ago to being in love with her. I think his tribe is going to catch wind that he's willing to sacrafice anyone for her and they're not going to like it.

Return to Top
#142379 - 04/02/04 10:58 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
MackenzieS Offline
Diamond Poster
MackenzieS
Oklahoma
Quote:

I got physically ill when Rob started to cry and begged Lex to save Amber. Rob went from admitting that he was basically using Amber 13 days ago to being in love with her. I think his tribe is going to catch wind that he's willing to sacrafice anyone for her and they're not going to like it.

I figured that they already knew this.

Return to Top
#142380 - 04/04/04 09:23 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Prelim word for the upcoming week is merge and Lex to go. If I get a chance to update later this week I will.

Return to Top
#142381 - 04/05/04 04:47 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Compliance Buzz Offline
Gold Star
NJ
I think the previews kind of indicate that his tribe is catching on...... why do I do this.... I came on here to look up info on CTRs and exemptions... and I'm fooling around. MUST.... TAKE..... CONTROL........ OF....... MIND.......

Return to Top
#142382 - 04/08/04 02:06 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
Stuff for tonight - merge. Buffs are blue. Reward challenge results in overnight hotel stay - possibly Rupert & Amber. TWO immunities given out. If Robfather gets one, look for him to give it to Amber. One challenge (not sure which) reprises S1 underwater challenge - 2 parts, one endurance holding breath, one swimming or racing along underwater. Rob looks good for a 1st or 2nd place finish. Boot tonight - current thoughts leaning towards Kathy, Alicia or Shii Ann, in that order. Kathy seems likely. Lex distant possibility but probably safe this week.

Return to Top
#142383 - 04/08/04 07:06 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
So much for that - LEX will go tonight. (rats)

Return to Top
#142384 - 04/08/04 07:45 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Nanwa Offline
Power Poster
Nanwa
Clintonville, WI, USA
I absolutely swore I would not get involved in watching another Survivor, but when I saw the commercials of Sue the Truck Driver going ape poop, I was hooked. I was sooooo glad they finally tossed Jerri. She was nasty, and doesn't deserve the money. Altho, I don't have much use for Amber OR Rob. How long will that relationship last if one wins the big money? Probably shorter than if neither wins.

Rupert! Rupert! Rupert!

Return to Top
#142385 - 04/09/04 02:04 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
chocolate Offline
100 Club
Wisconsin
Poor Lex! Boy, did he get double-crossed last night! I couldn't believe that Kathy didn't give him her immunity! That would have really have scrambled everyone's vote up! How cool would that have been?

And why is everyone giving Rob so much power and bowing down to him? Group together and get him off the island!

Return to Top
#142386 - 04/09/04 02:17 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
BBoyd Offline
Diamond Poster
BBoyd
MI
I think he was shocked when Kathy didn't give immunity up, after she said she wanted to. Did you see his face?! Then again - it IS a game, and he was a bit naive not to expect it.

I caught him on the CBS morning show, and his hair looks like it has leopard spots! Blond highlights, with black spots. Anyway, he was asked if he and Rob were still friends, and he said he didn't need anyone in his life who didn't keep their promises - even his 10 year-old son caught that life lesson. I like his family values - but I think the one to watch out for is Shii-Ann....she's flying under the radar.

Return to Top
#142387 - 04/09/04 02:27 PM Re: Survivor All Stars
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
I agree!! He couldn't even shut his mouth with the surprised look on his face when she said she was keeping it! I think that Rob better be very careful as now he is making everyone mad and he may be able to win the challanges but they WILL take it out on Amber very soon.

Return to Top
Page 9 of 16 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 15 16