Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1426079 - 08/09/10 06:34 PM Articles of Association vs Articles of Incorporati
RBanker Offline
Power Poster
RBanker
Austin Texas
So, clinic office is re-organizing and coming to us to change banks from a mega-bank.
They are a PA and have brought us their articles of assocation - we are having a lively debate of the ownership type being an Unincorporated Assocation vs a Corporation.

Could anyone point me to a good reference material somewhere that would let me do some research?

Thanks

Return to Top
Deposits and Payments
#1426135 - 08/09/10 07:41 PM Re: Articles of Association vs Articles of Incorporati RBanker
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Next to Harvey
Professional Associations do not exist in every state. If you want this thread moved to the Texas forum just say so.

Regardless, click here and then click on Form 204 and read the instructions. This is not a synonym for a corporation.

If you're worried about MegaBank knowing more than you do, don't. My experience is they generally can't find their, er, armadillo with both hands.

Return to Top
#1426164 - 08/09/10 08:06 PM Re: Articles of Association vs Articles of Incorporati Elwood P. Dowd
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
agreed

Return to Top
#1426179 - 08/09/10 08:23 PM Re: Articles of Association vs Articles of Incorporati Blade Scrapper
RBanker Offline
Power Poster
RBanker
Austin Texas
Ken, Awesome resource of a website - 10 years banking in Texas and had never seen this one- thanks!

Return to Top

Moderator:  John Burnett