205.20(e) states that no card can be sold with an expiration date unless:
1. Policies and Procedures for at least 5 years remaining;
2. Underlying funds expire later of 5 years after purchase or card exp date; and
3. Certain disclosures on the card.
• Expiration date of funds or that funds don’t expire;
• Toll-free number and www to get another card;
• Equal Prominence stmt next to card date that the funds don’t expire and can contact for a new card UNLESS the card exp date is more than 7 years from date of manufacture.
So...our cards are dated more than 7 years from manufacture. That gets us out of the "equal prominence" stmt near the exp date of the card. It doesn't relieve us of the first two bullet points, does it?