We include our notice with the escrow analysis. I found this in the BOL tools. http://www.bankersonline.com/tools/tools_compliance.html
Important Information About Your Private Mortgage Insurance
Your mortgage loan with [Bank Name] required private mortgage insurance (PMI) at the time of your loan origination. The PMI requirement on this loan may be canceled if you qualify under the following criteria:
1. The private mortgage insurance may be canceled when:
a. The Outstanding Principal Balance has been paid down to an amount no greater than:
1. 80% of the original value based on your actual payment history, or on amortization schedules for your mortgage; or,
2. 80% of the current appraised value (determined by a new appraisal obtained by the customer, or BPO ordered by the lender, at the customers expense) provided five years have elapsed since the origination date of the mortgage;
b. For the above to apply, the loan payment history shows no payments 30 days or more past due within the preceding twelve months; and no payment 60 days or more past due in any 12 month period in the past 24 months.
2. Requests for release from the PMI requirement and cancellation of PMI insurance must be made in writing to:
3. If you are unsure whether or not you qualify for termination of your PMI, you may call us at (phone number) and ask for loan servicing for a determination.