Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1445397 - 09/20/10 05:34 PM Audit Surveys
comp123 Offline
I have been out of audit for awhile and discovered that many banks use audit surveys. Is this normally done after each audit or just annually? Anyone have a survey they would like to share? Thanks!

Return to Top
Audit
#1446098 - 09/21/10 07:16 PM Re: Audit Surveys comp123
Black & Gold Offline
Black & Gold
Dark Side of the Moon
I send out a 10 question satisfaction survey to the auditees when issuing the final report. There's a section for comments and I track the responses and will follow up if there is any responses or ratings that are concerning to me. I report average score annually to the Audit Committee and Board. Send me a PM and I'll share with you what I use.

Return to Top
#1446358 - 09/22/10 12:32 PM Re: Audit Surveys Black & Gold
A_G Offline
10K Club
Do you tend to notice a correlation between the audit rating and the responses in the survey? Or are people generally honest in the survey?

Return to Top
#1468452 - 11/16/10 07:28 PM Re: Audit Surveys A_G
Black & Gold Offline
Black & Gold
Dark Side of the Moon
We don't rate our reports, but I believe when people do respond, they are honest, regardless of the findings and severity.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z