Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#146091 - 01/07/04 02:08 PM wire transfer log software
Anonymous
Unregistered

Does anyone know of software which generates a log of wire transfers? We use Fedline for wires and I'm looking for some type of program that can take the info from Fedline and create a log of incoming and outgoing wire transfers.

Return to Top
Audit
#146092 - 01/07/04 02:45 PM Re: wire transfer log software
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can't you get the report from your district FRB? Their host access-control reporting provides unique user log-on and session identifiers; time and date of access; the address of the authorized Fedwire/Fedline workstation; the amounts wired, and to whom. If you're trying to enhance the FRB reporting -- i.e., more drill-down detail -- there are reporting features through at least two well-known vendors: Vanguard Integrity Solutions www.go2vanguard.com or Consul Risk Management www.consul.com.

Return to Top
#146093 - 01/07/04 07:21 PM Re: wire transfer log software
Wayne Barnett Offline
Wayne Barnett
Dallas, Texas
We have a new product that does this. The product's undergone Alpha Testing for the past month, and begins Beta Testing at five banks in two weeks. It should be ready for the public by March 1.

If you'd like a demo via the Internet, please let me know.

Regards,
Wayne Barnett, President
Wayne Barnett Software
A Texas Corporation
www.barnettsoftware.com
wbarnett@barnettsoftware.com
877-945-4344

Return to Top
#146094 - 01/14/04 12:08 AM Re: wire transfer log software
Happy Trails Offline
Northern Calif
I could suggest a vendor, Banker's Toolbox at www.bankerstoolbox.com They have a new product called WirePro that is excellent. I believe it would provide an answer for many of your needs.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z