Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#1462017 - 11/01/10 05:18 PM Re: Mom kills baby son after he interrupts Farmville madukes
prettysoon Offline
somewhere over the rainbow.......
NC - smoke free too smile

In reference to this incident - 25 years is not enough. Whether abused as a child or not, a 22 year old should know better!!! Granted, given she's not a couple tacos short of a combo platter.... She very well could have some mental problems, and if so, I hope she can get the help she needs and once back out in society can keep her violent tendencies under control....

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1462022 - 11/01/10 05:25 PM Re: Mom kills baby son after he interrupts Farmville madukes
HappyGilmore Offline
10K Club
Pulling people out of the ditc...
well, with free internet access in prisons (thanks, ACLU), likely she'll have more time to farm, like 25 to life!

Return to Top
#1462036 - 11/01/10 05:35 PM Re: Mom kills baby son after he interrupts Farmville HappyGilmore
Bankbb1, PITA Offline
Bankbb1, PITA
The Sovereign State Of Oklahom...
I'm sorry, I have zero sympathy for this person. I really do not care if she was abused, on drugs, or simply having a bad day. There is NEVER a valid excuse for harming an infant! I seiously hope that she is prosecuted and sentenced to the absolute maximun allowable by law.
I hope that I made my opinion clear and appologize if I have left room for doubt. smile

Return to Top
#1462154 - 11/01/10 07:41 PM Re: Mom kills baby son after he interrupts Farmville Bankbb1, PITA
madukes Offline
Diamond Poster
madukes
Flyers Country
^TOTALLY AGREES! My husband was beaten as a young child by various stepfathers. He grew up the opposite and refuses to hit our kids (I on the other hand had no problem smacking their [censored]E$) smile

Return to Top
#1462170 - 11/01/10 07:54 PM Re: Mom kills baby son after he interrupts Farmville madukes
Miss Banker Offline
100 Club
I just don't get it. I don't think I ever will... But I will ask again anyway. When people are feeling themselves getting to the boiling point, why, oh why, don't they put the baby down in a safe place, and just freaking walk away until they can calm down?!!? Why is that such a hard concept to grasp??

On a side note, I looked at her photo and I think she is absolutely playing with a full deck, knew exactly what she was doing (even if she snapped for a minute) and she should pay for what she did. Period. I don't feel sorry for her either. I hope Farmville is around for a long time and she is haunted and feels horrible every.single.time. she even hears the word Farmville.

Ok sorry. Just makes me saddened, sick and pretty dang mad!

Return to Top
#1462182 - 11/01/10 08:05 PM Re: Mom kills baby son after he interrupts Farmville Miss Banker
Bankster Offline
Diamond Poster
Yinzerville, PA
I'm not making any excuses for this person, but my wife is a believer in post-partem depression, after she had a bout of it herself. And I'll have to take her word for the fact that it is a very real thing. Now add that to an immature young girl who was in way over her head, and I'm not all that surprised by this. You hear of shaken baby cases all of the time. I think the Farmville thing was just media sensationalizing to attract attention.

It is so sad to see what passes for a parent these days. We were leaving our local Halloween parade last week when we saw a young couple and their loser friend passing a joint back and forth while pushing a stroller. That kid has no chance. You have to pass some screening to adopt a pet in some places, they should screen these people before they let them take their babies home from the hospital.
Last edited by DSchrute; 11/01/10 08:50 PM.
Return to Top
#1462191 - 11/01/10 08:15 PM Re: Mom kills baby son after he interrupts Farmville Bankster
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
<<<also a believer in post-partem depression.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#1462248 - 11/02/10 12:00 AM Re: Mom kills baby son after he interrupts Farmville Bankster
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
Originally Posted By: DSchrute
I'm not making any excuses for this person, but my wife is a believer in post-partem depression, after she had a bout of it herself. And I'll have to take her word for the fact that it is a very real thing. Now add that to an immature young girl who was in way over her head, and I'm not all that surprised by this. You hear of shaken baby cases all of the time. I think the Farmville thing was just media sensationalizing to attract attention.

It is so sad to see what passes for a parent these days. We were leaving our local Halloween parade last week when we saw a young couple and their loser friend passing a joint back and forth while pushing a stroller. That kid has no chance. You have to pass some screening to adopt a pet in some places, they should screen these people before they let them take their babies home from the hospital.

On the hand, I absolutely agree. On the other hand, can you see the headlines - "The Government wants to control whether or not you can take your own baby home!"

Gives me a new perspective on the concept of "It takes a village to raise a child." In a village situation, a young mother is not left alone to face raising her child. She typically has a support network of other women such as mothers, mothers-in-law, sisters, aunts, cousins, etc., who can intervene and diffuse a potentially bad situation.

Return to Top
#1462254 - 11/02/10 01:58 AM Re: Mom kills baby son after he interrupts Farmville Princess Romeo
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
I agreed with HRC when she said itn takes a village. Problem is I don't like the values of Hillary's village.

Return to Top
#1462295 - 11/02/10 12:45 PM Re: Mom kills baby son after he interrupts Farmville Blade Scrapper
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
My son is probably very, very lucky I had a good neighbor who would come take him from me and save him from myself with his endless screaming from around 4 - 8 or so EVERYDAY when he was little. It's enough to drive you mad...it really is.

I'm not in any way implying that this tradedy is excusable...I'm just sayin...it can be unbelievable depending on each individual's circumstances.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Return to Top
#1462616 - 11/02/10 06:10 PM Re: Mom kills baby son after he interrupts Farmville Blade Scrapper
Princess Romeo Offline

Power Poster
Princess Romeo
Where the heart is
Originally Posted By: Never Forget
I agreed with HRC when she said itn takes a village. Problem is I don't like the values of Hillary's village.

Move to another village. smile

Return to Top
#1462637 - 11/02/10 06:29 PM Re: Mom kills baby son after he interrupts Farmville Princess Romeo
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Originally Posted By: Princess Romeo

She just moved to NY so that she can be a senatorPresidentSOS.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1462642 - 11/02/10 06:34 PM Re: Mom kills baby son after he interrupts Farmville Princess Romeo
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
Originally Posted By: Princess Romeo

Our village is just fine, thank you. Hopefully even better tomorrow. wink

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2