Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 2 1 2
Thread Options
#1396816 - 05/26/10 09:45 PM Re: Dexter Cale_N_Oats
Cale_N_Oats Offline
Platinum Poster
Cale_N_Oats
Southern Illinois
I've only flown once and i had a layover in Puerto Rico and Miami...interestingly enough you couldn't tell much of a difference.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1445199 - 09/20/10 12:40 PM Re: Dexter Cale_N_Oats
Aggs Offline
Diamond Poster
Aggs
Hoosier Country
This show is so awesome. I re-watched the season 4 finale last night, since they replayed it in anticipation of next week's season 5 premiere. SO GOOD. The ending was still crazy, even though I knew what was coming. Can't wait for Sunday!

Opinions expressed in these threads are my own and not my employer's.

Return to Top
#1471420 - 11/23/10 12:01 AM Re: Dexter Aggs
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Wow. Just finished Season 3 - awesome ending. I purchased Season 4 on eBay and should have it on Wednesday and will start watching on Wednesday after work. LOL I'm addicted.

When is/was the Season 5 finale airing, so I can estimate how long I'll have to wait for Season 5 to be out on DVD? Thanks! laugh

Return to Top
#1471426 - 11/23/10 12:48 AM Re: Dexter BurntSienna
#Just Jay Online
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
If you thought season 3 was good (ho hum for me, good, but I thought 2 was better) 4 will blow you away!

Season 5 has 3-4 episodes left.

Return to Top
#1471654 - 11/23/10 04:52 PM Re: Dexter #Just Jay
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
DON'T TELL ME! Okay.. I just haven't read the thread because I have the first disc of season 1 waiting for me at home thanks to Netflix!

Return to Top
#1471733 - 11/23/10 06:09 PM Re: Dexter Ops
#Just Jay Online
10K Club
#Just Jay
Cheeseheadland
Season 1 and 2, and maybe even 3 now, is available as play on demand on netflix.

Return to Top
#1471765 - 11/23/10 06:32 PM Re: Dexter #Just Jay
Y'all Comply Offline
100 Club
Y'all Comply
Land of Pears
I have only seen season 4 and currently watching 5. Is it worth going back to seasons 1,2,3?

FKA Jenabq

Return to Top
#1471801 - 11/23/10 06:58 PM Re: Dexter Y'all Comply
Aggs Offline
Diamond Poster
Aggs
Hoosier Country
Originally Posted By: jenabq
I have only seen season 4 and currently watching 5. Is it worth going back to seasons 1,2,3?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laugh

Seriously, you HAVE to watch the first 3. So many great stories. Ice Truck Killer, Bay Harbor Butcher (aka Dexter), Miguel, etc.

SO GOOD!!!

Return to Top
#1471807 - 11/23/10 07:04 PM Re: Dexter Aggs
Miss Chee Offline
Platinum Poster
Miss Chee
Has anyone read the book series?

Ice Truck killer is my favorite. Do you know how much care has to be invested in painting doll hands?

Return to Top
#1471823 - 11/23/10 07:12 PM Re: Dexter #Just Jay
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
Originally Posted By: Just Jay
Season 1 and 2, and maybe even 3 now, is available as play on demand on netflix.
Yep, but we've yet to get something to allow us to watch the streaming stuff on our TV, so we would have to huddle around the computer.

Return to Top
#1472174 - 11/24/10 02:01 PM Re: Dexter Ops
Ops Offline
Power Poster
Ops
Georgia
Watched the first episode last night & loved it! Look forward to more.

Return to Top
#1479730 - 12/13/10 05:42 PM Re: Dexter Ops
califgirl Offline
Diamond Poster
califgirl
The O.C., California
Last night's season finale was AWESOME!

Michael C. Hall is amazing - he should win an Emmy for that scene with Lumen at the end, after he broke the plate. Absolutely heartbreaking.

I'm so glad they wrapped up the story lines with Jordan Chase and with Quinn. I didn't wnat to be left hanging with those stories into the next season.

Does anyone else think that Debra knew who was there and that's why she gave them a chance to get away?

Return to Top
#1479736 - 12/13/10 05:50 PM Re: Dexter califgirl
Aggs Offline
Diamond Poster
Aggs
Hoosier Country
I thought it was good, but I guess this whole season (to me) wasn't as good and intense as previous ones.

I totally knew that Dexter would cover for Quinn with the bloodwork. Quinn obviously is covering for Dexter, so although they don't like each other, I think they can respect each other going forward.

I was glad to see Jordan Chase go. Smug jerk. I think the Quinn storyline isn't completely over yet, they still have to get him out of the whole surveillance equipment (even though his signature was forged) and all those phonecalls to/from Liddy. But I was glad to see him and Debra together at the end. I like him for Debra, I do think he genuinely loves her.

As far as the scene with Debra catching Dexter and Lumen - that was INTENSE! eek I personally don't think she knew it was Dexter in there. I think she knew it was #13 and her "helper" but didn't want to know who it was. I actually liked the fact she let them go. Yes, it goes against everything she knows as a cop, but after seeing those tapes and knowing what Jordan and his minions did, I think her emotions dictated what to do. I probably would have done the same...

Return to Top
#1479804 - 12/13/10 07:09 PM Re: Dexter Aggs
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
I can't read this thread in its entirety yet, for fear of spoilers! We finished watching Season 4 (amazing!) a few weeks ago on DVD from Netflix and then had a number of issues with our Comcast (cable company) service. As an "apology" of sorts for our problems, they offered me a free month of HBO. I quickly said, "can I have a free month of Showtime instead?" and they agreed. That was early last week. Since then, we've watched the first 10 episodes of Season 5 on "Showtime on demand". laugh We'll watch episode 11 tonight and the finale tomorrow night. I'm so addicted LOL. laugh
Last edited by Mulberry; 12/13/10 07:09 PM.

Return to Top
#1480437 - 12/14/10 07:38 PM Re: Dexter BurntSienna
Blade Scrapper Offline
Power Poster
Blade Scrapper
Outside A Garage
Michael C Hall and Jennifer Carpenter are now divorced, eliminating the creep factor.

Return to Top
Page 2 of 2 1 2