Thread Options Tools
#1510472 - 02/15/11 09:21 PM Loan Platform
Hi Offline
Our bank presently uses Loan Pro III with Fidelity to process loan documents. We are looking for a possible new loan platform. Would like to know what other banks similar in size are using and the good and bad with the system you are using.

We are a $400 million community bank and utilize Fidelity Horizon as our core system.

Thanks!

Return to Top
General Discussion
#1510893 - 02/16/11 06:50 PM Re: Loan Platform Hi
I dont get it Offline
We are also a community bank of a similar size and use Laser Pro (Harland Financial Solutions) I really like this system,they provide great training, tons of great resources and the system is fairly easy to use once you get the hang of it. They do offer an interface product as well. I am not sure if they interface with Fidelity, but we do use it with ITI and it is fantastic.

Return to Top
#1511274 - 02/17/11 03:06 PM Re: Loan Platform I dont get it
Whatup Offline
Gold Star
We are also a community bank of a little bit larger size. We use LaserPro lending from Harland also...interfacing with ITI. I have worked with a few other processing systems and I love LaserPro. Always compliant, great training resources, user friendly and a very good support department. The program does have a few software glitches, but nothing is perfect, and once a glitch is discovered, it is usually corrected fairly quickly
Last edited by Whatup; 02/17/11 03:07 PM.
Return to Top