Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1516823 - 03/03/11 02:01 PM Internal Audit Policy
YaYa Offline
Ohio
Would anyone be willing to share a copy of their Internal Audit Policy? I have one but I need to conduct a comparison quick. Mine contains a few things that are being questioned by management.

Or does anyone know where I can obtain a sample policy?

Thanks so much!

Return to Top
Audit
#1518918 - 03/08/11 07:49 PM Re: Internal Audit Policy YaYa
Black & Gold Offline
Black & Gold
Dark Side of the Moon
Google "Internal Audit Policy" or "Internal Audit Policy Expamples" or some other variations - you'll find examples galore. Universities and colleges post their policies online. Also be sure to compare your Policy to the IIA Standards to make sure you're aligned with the Standards.

Return to Top
#1520904 - 03/11/11 08:10 PM Re: Internal Audit Policy Black & Gold
COMPLIcated Offline
Diamond Poster
OK
Ours is primarily based off of our state's banking code requirements for internal controls.

Return to Top
#1528624 - 03/30/11 11:57 AM Re: Internal Audit Policy COMPLIcated
CEK Offline
GA
Hey Ya Ya, check out this url: http://www.stlouisfed.org/col/courses/tool/start/start.cfm?m=020&l=03&s=2.htm

It is an examiners training site hosted by the FRB St. Louis. It covers: Internal and External Auditing - Key Concepts, Red Flags and Resources such as the IIA.

It should give you the basis for checking your policy against what the regulators will be looking for when the kiddy bus pulls up to your institution.

Contact me as follows:
Email: cknowles@ficsas.com
Phone: 770-403-3095

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z