Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#15174 - 04/11/02 06:00 PM State Finance Code

I have been searching for the agency one would contact to get a copy of the state rules and regs/laws. I need to get a copy for the following states: FL, NC, CO, NJ, IN, and AR
Can anyone help me with this?

Return to Top
#15175 - 04/11/02 06:38 PM Re: State Finance Code

Go to www.law.cornell.edu Click on Constitutions and Codes. Then click on state constitutions and codes. Then click on the states you need. You are on your own from there. Alternatively, call the banking departments or banking associations in each state. Thanks.

Return to Top
#15176 - 04/11/02 07:26 PM Re: State Finance Code
RVFlyboy Offline
Power Poster
Joined: Oct 2000
Posts: 5,915
Soaring over Georgia
Jim Bedsole, CRCM, CBA, CFSA, CAFP
My posts - my opinions

Return to Top
#15177 - 04/11/02 08:15 PM Re: State Finance Code
waldensouth Offline
Power Poster
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 7,973
FINALLY ABOVE the gnat line
"Once you learn to read, you will be forever free."

- Frederick Douglass

My Opinion Only.

Return to Top
#15178 - 04/11/02 09:06 PM Re: State Finance Code


Return to Top
#15179 - 09/03/02 01:17 PM Re: State Finance Code
Howard Lax Offline
Gold Star
Howard Lax
Joined: Jan 2002
Posts: 478
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Most state financial institution regulators post their statutes and regulations on thier web pages. Most state financial institution regulators also post a list of the web sites of the state financial institution regulators in other states. Michigan's list of counterpart agencies is at http://www.michigan.gov/cis/0,1607,7-154-10555_13285_13288---,00.html
Howard A. Lax Lipson, Neilson, et. al. Bloomfield Hills, MI hlax@lipsonneilson.com

Return to Top
#15180 - 09/05/02 09:30 PM Re: State Finance Code
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Joined: Aug 2002
Posts: 46,371
Bloomington, IN
http://www.dfi.state.in.us/ This is the link for the Indiana Department of Financial Institutions.

This is the link to Indiana Code 24 which covers loans.

Hope this helps.
The opinions expressed are mine and they are not to be taken as legal advice.

Return to Top