Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#152387 - 01/22/04 02:49 PM compliance seminar
Anonymous
Unregistered

I am researching the Kirchman's Compliance Seminar for Fundamental and Advanced Loan and Deposit Compliance. Can anyone give me some feedback on this seminar and how it might compare to the National Compliance School in Norman.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#152388 - 01/26/04 02:09 PM Re: compliance seminar
Anonymous
Unregistered

It covers more topics more thoroughly and the instructors are more knowledgeable.

Return to Top
#152389 - 01/26/04 02:24 PM Re: compliance seminar
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
Quote:

It covers more topics more thoroughly and the instructors are more knowledgeable.

This is a possibility, but I doubt it. I have attended compliance, bank card and commercial lending schools in Norman and all topics were thorough and the instructors were all knowledgeable.

I can not speak for Kirckman, I have never attended their seminars but for an anonymous poster to make such a broad statement, with no specifics, should be suspect.

Return to Top
#152390 - 01/26/04 03:41 PM Re: compliance seminar
Angel Eyes Offline
Power Poster
Angel Eyes
I have attended the Kirchman Seminars and they were good. The instructors were knowledgable and very helpful. For me Kirchman seminars are a great and the price is right for many of us smaller banks with low training budgets

Return to Top
#152391 - 01/26/04 07:17 PM Re: compliance seminar
yy2say Offline
Gold Star
yy2say
PA
If you are or plan on becoming a CRCM, make sure that the course has been reviewed and is approved for CRCM credit. When you have a small training budget it is good to get value for your dollar.

Return to Top