Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1540162 - 04/25/11 04:09 PM SAFE Act Registration
rachelchri Offline
100 Club
We are required to submit fingerprints for each MLO. The nearest Livescan location is over 2 hours away, and we don't have enough MLO's to schedule an appointment to come and take the prints for us. How do we get ahold of the paper cards so we can get fingerprinted through our local police department, and what address do we send them do once it's done? I've been trying to find the answer on the FFIEC's website, with no luck!

Return to Top
S.A.F.E. Act Forum
#1540171 - 04/25/11 04:13 PM Re: SAFE Act Registration rachelchri
Doug Hendrickson Offline
Power Poster
Doug Hendrickson
I don't recall the details, but we were able to choose the local state police station; in that case FieldPrint will send a packet to you with the appropriate materials to bring to them and then mail in.

Return to Top
#1540184 - 04/25/11 04:24 PM Re: SAFE Act Registration rachelchri
Dani York, CRCM Offline
Power Poster
Dani York, CRCM
TN
Originally Posted By: rachelchri
We are required to submit fingerprints for each MLO. The nearest Livescan location is over 2 hours away, and we don't have enough MLO's to schedule an appointment to come and take the prints for us. How do we get ahold of the paper cards so we can get fingerprinted through our local police department, and what address do we send them do once it's done? I've been trying to find the answer on the FFIEC's website, with no luck!

You need to search the NMLS website for those details.

Start here: http://mortgage.nationwidelicensingsystem.org/fedreg/Pages/Fingerprints.aspx

If you still can't find the info you are looking for. Call NMLS directly using their 800 number.

Return to Top
#1540192 - 04/25/11 04:30 PM Re: SAFE Act Registration Dani York, CRCM
rachelchri Offline
100 Club
Thank you!!

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett