Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1570343 - 06/27/11 03:51 PM General Employee Training-New Overdraft Guidance
complofcr Offline
100 Club
SE USA
Anyone have any suggestions/advice for training our employees on the new Overdraft Guidance? I will be in charge of the customer communication/counseling, etc. so I'm not real sure what all they need to be aware of.
Thanks!

Return to Top
Deposits and Payments
#1570434 - 06/27/11 05:55 PM Re: General Employee Training-New Overdraft Guidance complofcr
AFaquir Offline
Platinum Poster
AFaquir
Top of the world... and never ...
I would say they need to be made aware of the new policy (deminimous amount, 6 in 12, and total number than can be assessed in a day). Explain the need for counseling, explain that after the 6 in 12 or the total number assessed in one day is exceeded, that there aren't really any exceptions that can be made further. (Personally I think that is the hardest because the sad sad yarns that will get spun in response to this program will be hard to say no to).

Questions comments concerns beyond that should be forwarded to you after that.

Just my thoughts-

Cheers!

MBA Fin/MBS HR

My views only!

Return to Top
#1570596 - 06/27/11 08:20 PM Re: General Employee Training-New Overdraft Guidance AFaquir
complofcr Offline
100 Club
SE USA
Thank you! My list didn't look long enough! I think I have stressed over this more than I should have!

Return to Top

Moderator:  John Burnett