Learn More - Click Here!

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options
#157516 - 02/09/04 05:36 AM Re: Ray
GreatBlue Offline
Diamond Poster
GreatBlue
Colorado
I've seen Lake Louise, and it is beautiful. As is a lot of the scenery around Banff. I've also seen the Alps and I'm hoping to get a look at Mt. Everest next month (while flying between Calcutta and Delhi). Of course, living in Colorado I've seen plenty of beautiful mountain scenery. I tend to think whatever especially awesome scene I'm currently looking at is the most beautiful ever, so I'm not a good judge of whether Lake Louise is prettier than the Alps.

My personal favorite is anywhere where I can have a 360 degree view of mountains after mountains after mountains stretching away to the horizon. There's one 4 wheel drive pass we go on a lot near here where you get that kind of view from the top. The only trouble is, you can only get to the top from about the middle of August through the middle of September. That's the only time the road is clear enough of snow. Ok, I think that's enough rambling on for now! It's way past my bedtime.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#157517 - 02/09/04 03:42 PM Re: Ray
Inquisitor / Sommelier Omega Offline
Diamond Poster
Inquisitor / Sommelier Omega
A Grant Wood painting.
Quote:

Wasn't endorsing the site - just thought the graphic looked pretty cool. Transhumanism is a little too - something for me, too.

Here's another one for your consideration.

Great! How do I attach this bad boy. My current graphic is in place by pure accident.

Return to Top
#157518 - 02/09/04 07:39 PM Re: Ray
Pup Offline
Power Poster
Pup
Pedaling along a scenic highwa...
right click on the image and click "properties". Highlight the Address (URL) and click copy. Go to your profile info and click the first edit (where you would go to change your name, etc.). Paste the address into the option towards the bottom regarding avatars.

Return to Top
#157519 - 02/09/04 09:49 PM Re: Ray
Anonymous
Unregistered

Quote:

Quote:

Wasn't endorsing the site - just thought the graphic looked pretty cool. Transhumanism is a little too - something for me, too.

Great! How do I attach this bad boy. My current graphic is in place by pure accident.

From the same page, as your avatar:

Perp - Someone who pretends to be a member of a fraternity or sorority, by wearing the letters, claiming they're a collegian etc. They will, and always do, get found out.

Return to Top
#157520 - 02/09/04 10:05 PM Re: Ray
Inquisitor / Sommelier Omega Offline
Diamond Poster
Inquisitor / Sommelier Omega
A Grant Wood painting.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Perp - Someone who pretends to be a member of a fraternity or sorority, by wearing the letters, claiming they're a collegian etc. They will, and always do, get found out.

Am I being accused of identity theft? I have never been a member of an "Omega" fraternal orgaization. I chose Omega for a different reason. (Ask the original wench - elena.)

Return to Top
#157521 - 02/09/04 10:55 PM Re: Ray
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Am I being accused of identity theft? I have never been a member of an "Omega" fraternal orgaization. I chose Omega for a different reason. (Ask the original wench - elena.)

Return to Top
#157522 - 11/18/05 05:36 PM Re: Ray
°X° Offline
Power Poster
°X°
WOOHOO
Ray is a Mage that shows up when someone needs help with their thought processes. He's infamous, but modest and one of the most gifted and talented people on earth.

Return to Top
#157523 - 11/18/05 05:37 PM Re: Ray
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

Ray is a Mage that shows up when someone needs help with their thought processes. He's infamous, but modest and one of the most gifted and talented people on earth.

...and delusional...

Return to Top
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4