Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1583102 - 07/26/11 04:19 PM Acct number on revised TISA?
Laketime Offline
Platinum Poster
I've researched Reg. DD including the preamble to the Final Rule as published in the Federal Register dated September 21, 1992 and still can't locate my answer.

Our current TISA forms vendor includes the account number on the TISA form. Like so many banks, we are in the process of converting some old account types to new account types (i.e., "Your Dime-a-Time" checking account is being coverted in two months to "Quarter-A-Time" checking). Where I am struggling is whether or not we must include the customer's account in the revised TISA. It would simplify the coversion if we do not have to disclose the customer's account number on the new TISA.
I can't locate any reference to account number as being a required element. Do you agree that it does not need to be disclosed?

Return to Top
Deposits and Payments
#1583228 - 07/26/11 06:16 PM Re: Acct number on revised TISA? Laketime
notuntermywatch Offline
Gold Star
MN
I would concur with you that it does not need to be disclosed.

Return to Top
#1583230 - 07/26/11 06:17 PM Re: Acct number on revised TISA? Laketime
AFaquir Offline
Platinum Poster
AFaquir
Top of the world... and never ...
To the best of my knowledge it is not a required element. Just make your account name change "clear and conspicuous" and you should be good to go.

Cheers!

MBA Fin/MBS HR

My views only!

Return to Top
#1583273 - 07/26/11 06:56 PM Re: Acct number on revised TISA? AFaquir
Laketime Offline
Platinum Poster
Thanks for the responses as it will save us a ton of time since we have many accounts that need to be converted.

Return to Top

Moderator:  John Burnett