Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1591045 - 08/11/11 09:53 PM Audit of Reg GG Required?
auditangel Offline
Is an annual audit of Reg GG required? I recently attended a seminar where the speaker said it was, however I cannot find anything in the regulation or elsewhere that indicates an annual audit is required.

Thanks.

Return to Top
Audit
#1591224 - 08/12/11 02:51 PM Re: Audit of Reg GG Required? auditangel
AFaquir Offline
Platinum Poster
AFaquir
Top of the world... and never ...
We don't require it... but what we do in general is as part of our CDD for all business customers we require them to sign the form saying they don't do internet gambling.

As I update my spreadsheets for BSA monitoring, I added a "reg GG" column and simply put Y or N if the customer has signed the form. Everybody says yes and our monthly and daily monitoring would quickly identify someone using their business account for internet gambling. So when the regulators come I print my list showing all my business customers have signed the Reg GG, I give them a handful (as many as requested) of my business due diligence worksheets... and they just cross check the two.

I haven't had or been asked to do more "auditing" then that for Reg GG and we just had Safety and Soundness and they had no problems with it.

Cheers!

MBA Fin/MBS HR

My views only!

Return to Top
#1591563 - 08/12/11 06:25 PM Re: Audit of Reg GG Required? AFaquir
auditangel Offline
Thanks so much for the reply and your comments.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z