Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1596114 - 08/24/11 09:17 PM Marketing for affiliate insurance company
OnTheEdge Offline
Diamond Poster
SmallTown, USA
Our affiliate insurance company wants us to provide info(advertise) by mail to our customers. We will not provide any customer info to the affiliate. The fact that the insurance company is our affiliate will be disclosed and the "not,not" disclosure included. Is this ok?

Return to Top
Marketing
#1596292 - 08/25/11 01:18 PM Re: Marketing for affiliate insurance company OnTheEdge
Bob The Banker Offline
Platinum Poster
Bob The Banker
Wait, your insurance company wants to advertise by mail to your customers... you will not provide any customer info to the affiliate... how is the mail going to be delivered if the name and address is not shared?

Return to Top
#1596602 - 08/25/11 06:07 PM Re: Marketing for affiliate insurance company Bob The Banker
Summer101 Offline
Platinum Poster
I believe OTE is saying the bank will mail the advertising info for their affiliate ... i.e., the ad will be coming from the bank so they don't run into the FACT Act affiliate marketing opt-out issue.

Return to Top
#1597628 - 08/29/11 04:02 PM Re: Marketing for affiliate insurance company Summer101
OnTheEdge Offline
Diamond Poster
SmallTown, USA
The bank will either do a separate mailing or will include with stmts.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z, MoneyMaker