Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#162167 - 02/20/04 05:04 PM CRA Disclosure Statement
Tberry Offline
Tberry
Kansas
I am reading the following "Under CRA reform, bank regulators will prepare CRA disclosure statements and aggregate disclosure statements for each MA and non-MA
area in each state. These disclosures will be prepared annually. The statements will primarily consist of data related to small business and small farm lending. These statements must be included in a bank's CRA public file."

Last year was our first year to report. Where do I get a copy of this disclosure statement? We are an FDIC bank. I have looked on their site but all I find is the list of MSA areas. Thanks for any help you might give.

Return to Top
CRA
#162168 - 02/20/04 06:33 PM Re: CRA Disclosure Statement
William J. Ludwig Offline
100 Club
William J. Ludwig
New York, New York USA
In July of each year the FFIEC mails banks their HMDA and CRA Disclosure Statements for placing in their CRA Public File. They will also post the banks disclosure statement at the FFIEC Web site. Go to http://www.ffiec.gov/cra/publicdata.htm look under "Quick Links" on the lower left side, click on "Disclosure Report", and follow the instructions.

Return to Top
#162169 - 02/20/04 08:25 PM Re: CRA Disclosure Statement
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
The only thing to add that might help you find yours around your bank is that these come in the form of a CD. Maybe it is still on the President's desk.

Return to Top
#162170 - 02/20/04 09:13 PM Re: CRA Disclosure Statement
Tberry Offline
Tberry
Kansas
July! Grief, I'm sure its buried somewhere never to surface again. I'll go straight to the web site and print it off. Thanks.

Return to Top
#162171 - 02/20/04 09:28 PM Re: CRA Disclosure Statement
Bartman Offline
Diamond Poster
Bartman
Springfield
Good plan. Your examiners will look for this when they come in, and write you up if it isn't in the public file. Note that they'll already have a copy, and will have used it in their preparation of your performance context.

Return to Top