Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#162793 - 02/23/04 08:58 PM Help w/ new ARM Product...What disclosures needed?
Jayda's Mom Offline
100 Club
North
We are in the process of adding an ARM product. Upon application we will be required to supply a CHARM booklet and ARM disclosure per Reg Z. Is there anything else that I'm missing?

Also, we are using the Point/Calyx system. Does anyone else currently use this product? I would be interested in seeing your disclosures.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#162794 - 02/23/04 11:56 PM Re: Help w/ new ARM Product...What disclosures needed?
Lucy Griffin Offline

Diamond Poster
Lucy Griffin
You have identified the ARM disclosure extras. But the ARM loan is also subject to RESPA, Reg B, Flood, FCRA and the entire crew of mortgage compliance. The disclosures you identified are in addition to everything that goes on fixed rate mortgages. Also check your early and final TIL disclosures for the correct variable rate information disclosures. Because of the ARM program disclosure, your TIL states that the loan has a variable rate feature and disclosures about that feature were provided earlier.

Return to Top
#162795 - 02/24/04 06:58 PM Re: Help w/ new ARM Product...What disclosures needed?
Anonymous
Unregistered

I'm a real estate agent and I'm working on a "Good Faith" estimate spreadsheet to be used on my web site. Does anyone have a spreadsheet formula for calculating APR on ARM loans? I don't need a calculator. I need help with the actual cell formula. Thank you

Return to Top
#162796 - 02/24/04 07:05 PM Re: Help w/ new ARM Product...What disclosures nee
Richard Insley Offline
10K Club
Richard Insley
Toano, VA
It's all spelled out in Appendix J to Reg. Z. Click here to go to Appendix J.

Return to Top