Thread Options
#1631851 - 11/23/11 02:51 PM Amendments and corrections
Trees Offline
Power Poster
Joined: Apr 2005
Posts: 4,013
I am trying to find the specific directions to the changes in corrections to CTRs. I went to FINCEN, clicked on the forms 104, but i don't see the new and improved directions. We don't file paper CTRs.

Can someone provide me with the link to the new "How to"?


Return to Top
#1631862 - 11/23/11 03:04 PM Re: Amendments and corrections Trees
Elwood P. Dowd Offline
10K Club
Elwood P. Dowd
Joined: Aug 2001
Posts: 21,939
Next to Harvey
It was issued in the last 30 days...suggest you go to the "What's New" portion of the FinCEN web site. It will be listed there.
In this world you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant. Well, for years I was smart. I recommend pleasant.

Return to Top
#1632677 - 11/28/11 07:00 PM Re: Amendments and corrections Elwood P. Dowd
StevenD Offline
Gold Star
Joined: Nov 2000
Posts: 489
I found this stuff..

FinCEN announcement

Updated CTR form (see instructions for item 1a “Amends Prior Report” on page 3)

Updates SAR form (see item #3 under “How to Make a Report” on page 5)
Opinion expressed are my own and not necessarily those of my employer.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z