Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#164025 - 02/25/04 08:25 PM Required Policies
Anonymous
Unregistered

I have done a search for this but no luck. Can anyone list policies (compliance and otherwise) that we should have? i.e., BSA/AML/CIP, Privacy, Reg. CC, etc. Thanks.

Return to Top
General Discussion
#164026 - 02/25/04 08:36 PM Re: Required Policies
Pale Rider Offline
10K Club
Pale Rider
under the Lone Star
The thread I kept a copy of was titled "Reguired Board approval policies". It ran during July of 2002. Ken H listed those from the Comptroller's Corporate Manual if you can find that. There are about 15 to 20 policies, depending upon your regulator. It was also determined in this thread that annual approval, although not required for many, allowed the Board to determine if this was still the direction they wanted management to go. I will look at this thread again from time to time to see if you get a list or a link to that previous thread.

Return to Top
#164027 - 02/25/04 08:52 PM Re: Required Policies
Anonymous
Unregistered

Don:
With your help I was able to locate the thread you mentioned and it is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks.

Return to Top
#164028 - 02/25/04 10:51 PM Re: Required Policies
yy2say Offline
Gold Star
yy2say
PA
Quote:

The thread I kept a copy of was titled "Reguired Board approval policies". It ran during July of 2002. Ken H listed those from the Comptroller's Corporate Manual if you can find that. There are about 15 to 20 policies, depending upon your regulator. It was also determined in this thread that annual approval, although not required for many, allowed the Board to determine if this was still the direction they wanted management to go. I will look at this thread again from time to time to see if you get a list or a link to that previous thread.

Would someone be interested in providing a link to this thread?

Return to Top
#164029 - 02/25/04 11:13 PM Re: Required Policies
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Not a thread, but similar information is in this article on writing policies.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#164030 - 02/25/04 11:33 PM Re: Required Policies
Paragon Offline
Diamond Poster
Paragon
Hear is a thread from 2002 with a discussion of this subject.

It also has links posted to other sites with information that may be helpful.

When someone posts a date of a thread, you can search for the subject and adjust the date to, for example, older than 2 years as in this case. If the 'subject' in exact - the thread with appear.

Return to Top