We require at least one piece of primary identification which must be an unexpired, government-issued document that includes the client's place of residence or nationality and their photograph. Review of Supplemental Identification Documents may be required to complete ID verification, (Name, Address, Date of Birth, Taxpayer Identification Number).
We also do non-documentary verification.
Primary Identification Documents:
* Driver’s License (Standard Issue or Enhanced Issue) – cannot read “Not Valid for Identification”
* U.S. – States or Territories
* Canadian – Provinces or Territories
* State-issued Identification Card – cannot read “Not Valid for Identification”
* U.S. Military Identification Card
* U.S. Military Dependent Identification Card
* Passport [Any document used must be in English or a language familiar to an Officer and the document must be familiar to bank (or one which can be validated by approved resources).]
* U.S. Passport Card
* Permanent Resident Card
* Resident Alien Card
* Coast Guard-issued Identification Card
* Mexico Matricula Consular ID Card [Current Issue Only]
The opinions expressed are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of my employer.