Anonymous
Unregistered

Erica, thank goodness - almost as annoying as Amarosa

Return to Top
#164779 - 02/27/04 08:15 PM Re: Apprentice
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Yeah, but I wanted to see Smirkin' Sam booted. What with all of his "I can sell snow to Eskimos" boasting and everything, followed immediately by his abysmal complaceny-fueled failure. It was like a Greek tragedy about hubris, except with less incest and human sacrifice.

Return to Top
#164780 - 02/27/04 08:44 PM Re: Apprentice
Anonymous
Unregistered

I think you mean Nick.

Return to Top
#164781 - 02/27/04 08:59 PM Re: Apprentice
Skunk Boy Offline
Diamond Poster
Skunk Boy
R.I.P. Chief Illiniwek
Nick was annoying. My stock in him is going down. Bill, however, is the man.

Return to Top
#164782 - 02/27/04 09:00 PM Re: Apprentice
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
Nick is an arrogant jerk. He can't sell his way out of a paper bag. I wanted to see him fired. Did you notice that distributor's reaction to Nick's final ditch to sell a whole truck? He almost had the guy and then went for the throat and the guy back away and said I'm not buying anything. That was perfect. Last night was a great show.

Return to Top
#164783 - 02/27/04 09:04 PM Re: Apprentice
Anonymous
Unregistered

Amy is the only women with a chance - Bil is good but he needs to step up - he is a bit of a weenie right now, and inside thinks the fact that he runs a cigar store makes him hot stuff. I would bet on Troy - Kwami is always a possible late comer. I think that the girl whose mom is sick is the one that may have a fit next week.

Return to Top
#164784 - 02/27/04 09:29 PM Re: Apprentice
E.E.G.B Offline
Power Poster
E.E.G.B
the sandy shore
TROY is da man. I think he's shown great skill and great class. Nick is going to self-implode at some point, he's too emotional to really do this well. Bill I like although he's shown that he's human. Kwame is one of those people who's book smart, street stupid. Of the women, Amy is by far the best, but she won't beat Troy. Heidi I still don't much care for but I think she's doing a good job holding up through her personal issues; I have a lot of respect for that. Katrina is a twit. Omarosa is horrid and I can't imagine anyone would hire her after this show.

I was SOOOOOOOOOO glad that Ereka got fired last night, she totally deserved it. I am looking forward to next week. I hope Omarosa goes home.

Return to Top
#164785 - 02/27/04 09:49 PM Re: Apprentice
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
I predict Troy will win. Shall we have a show of hands as to who you think will win?

Return to Top
#164786 - 02/27/04 10:25 PM Re: Apprentice
Uncle_Milty Offline
Gold Star
New Jersey
Quote:

I predict Troy will win. Shall we have a show of hands as to who you think will win?

Troy is showing some great stuff lately. The only downside is I never did care for his ploy to sell balls signed by Kwami during the Planet Hollywood challenge. I also like Amy and Bill, but Bill does need to overcome the last 2 times on the firing line. He wasn't in danger either time, but the cumulative effect of being named as part of the problem might weigh in at some point. Amoroso has to go, Nick did lose a lot of points last night, Katrina hasn't shown much and I never cared much for Kwami or Heidi.

Return to Top
#164787 - 02/27/04 10:51 PM Re: Apprentice
RandomName Offline
Diamond Poster
Austin, TX
Oops, I did mean Nick and not Sam.

In my opinion, Troy looks by far to be the best. Amy, Kwame, and Bill have looked pretty good, and more importantly, haven't looked BAD. Even if none of them actually win, they should end up with some job offers. Heidi, too, although I don't think she has a shot at the prize. Omarosa? Feh.

Return to Top
#164788 - 02/27/04 10:53 PM Re: Apprentice
D2Xs Offline
Power Poster
D2Xs
I heard that Sam is getting offers for CEO positions left and right. I wouldn't want to do business with those companies much less work for one.

Return to Top
#164789 - 02/28/04 01:01 AM Re: Apprentice
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Troy is the best choice at this point. I wonder when they are down to 2 or 3 and Donald knows who he wants, and that person loses, will he fire and hire, will he accept getting Omarosa if she (choke) gets farther? I still think he should have a special meeting in the board room and just fire her.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#164790 - 03/01/04 03:58 PM Re: Apprentice
MackenzieS Offline
Diamond Poster
MackenzieS
Oklahoma
Quote:

I still think he should have a special meeting in the board room and just fire her.

LOL Andy! She annoys me so much! If she doesn't stop talking about how great she is and that her head hurts I'm going to puke. I agree that Troy has staying power and I could certainly see Trump entertaining the thought of hiring him even if he doesn't make it to the end. (But I hope he does).

I think Nick needs to heed the warning signals he has been given. I think Trump really likes him but he needs to kick it in gear if he's going to stick around.

Return to Top
#164791 - 03/01/04 04:02 PM Re: Apprentice
Skittles Offline
10K Club
Skittles
TN
OK - I'll admit it. I have never watched a reality show, but now I'm watching this one. Considering it's on Thursday night's on NBC is what started it, but now I've come to enjoy it somewhat.

Return to Top
#164792 - 03/01/04 05:55 PM Re: Apprentice
Andy_Z Offline
10K Club
Andy_Z
On the Net
Trump was on Larry King Friday. He said the winner works for him for one year. (He jokingly added the losers work for him for three.) If they are both happy at the end of that period they'll work something else out. If the winner gets fired in that year, they get paid anyway.

He also said that originally they were to discuss who was let go and the team would have had a lot of input. But it was taking to much time so he just said "you're fired" and moved on. It stuck.
Rules and Regs minus Relationships equals Resentment and Rebellion. John Maxwell

Return to Top
#164793 - 03/01/04 07:33 PM Re: Apprentice
LoisLane Offline
Diamond Poster
LoisLane
Wisteria Lane..
I also saw The Donald's interview on Larry King and was surprised when he said what a great CEO Sam would make. Go figure...

Return to Top
#164794 - 03/03/04 04:06 PM Re: Apprentice
LoisLane Offline
Diamond Poster
LoisLane
Wisteria Lane..
This week's US News and World Report had a small item about Omarosa. Apparently she worked for the Al Gore for President Committee and she got mixed reviews there (loved her/hated her).

Return to Top
#164795 - 03/03/04 05:50 PM Re: Apprentice
Suwannee Offline
Platinum Poster
Suwannee
Florida
I'm hoping Troy stays til the end. Am also hoping that Omarosa gets the boot real soon. She is a pain in the ........

Return to Top
#164796 - 03/03/04 05:55 PM Re: Apprentice
Anonymous
Unregistered

C'mon say it - she is a real pain in the Omarosa!

Return to Top
#164797 - 03/05/04 07:14 AM Re: Apprentice
Anonymous
Unregistered

YES !!!!!!!!!!!! Time to celebrate. Can we say "OMAROSA, YOU'RE FIRED !!!!!!!!!" Buh Bye!!!

Apologies for getting carried away. She was just a whiny, lazy, useless, complaining, chip on her should, pain in the .....

Have a good weekend. It made my week.

Return to Top
#164798 - 03/05/04 01:58 PM Re: Apprentice
Anonymous
Unregistered

Ding dong, the concussed witch is dead!

Return to Top
#164799 - 03/05/04 02:09 PM Re: Apprentice
Fork Ate Spoon Offline
Diamond Poster
Fork Ate Spoon
Between Here and There
Ahh I did'nt get to see the show last night.. what happened?? That lady got on my every last nerve..erghhh

Return to Top
#164800 - 03/05/04 02:12 PM Re: Apprentice
Skittles Offline
10K Club
Skittles
TN
I really enjoyed the art that Nick's group sold. I would have bought one given the opportunity.

I was glad to see Omarosa go and was floored when she walked back into the board room. Next week looks good also.

Return to Top
#164801 - 03/05/04 02:17 PM Re: Apprentice
Anonymous
Unregistered

I was surprised that Trump sort of dissed Amy last night when he told the group they made a bad decision choosing her. Nick finally shined last night. Now I want the whiny girl gone (Ereka's buddy) - I thought Troy played perfectly last night - it was the perfect time for him to fly under the radar!

Return to Top
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9