Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1651737 - 01/17/12 07:24 PM No flood zone stated on FPlaced policy
Ninky Offline
Gold Star
Ninky
Doesn't the flood zone need to be reflected on a FPlaced policy? We have a loan applicant whose coverage provided for a 2nd lien application with us is under a FP policy with their 1st lien holder. Problem is, no flood zone on the policy. How can we accept this? Coverage is fine, but no zone reflected.

Return to Top
Flood Compliance
#1651772 - 01/17/12 08:04 PM Re: No flood zone stated on FPlaced policy Ninky
rlcarey Online
10K Club
rlcarey
Galveston, TX
If it is private insurance, many don't even pay attention to the zone. One price fits all, that is why it is so expensive.

The 1st lien holder force placed enough insurance to cover both loans? That would be a little unusual.

Return to Top
#1651789 - 01/17/12 08:20 PM Re: No flood zone stated on FPlaced policy rlcarey
Dani York, CRCM Offline
Power Poster
Dani York, CRCM
TN
Originally Posted By: rlcarey
The 1st lien holder force placed enough insurance to cover both loans? That would be a little unusual.

And have they agreed to add you to their FP policy as junior lien holder? Even if they want to, they may not be able to depending on the contract with their FP vendor.

Return to Top