Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1653812 - 01/20/12 07:35 PM Insurance Agent's Flood Determination Differs
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
We have a property that our flood company states is in a flood zone. The customer obtained flood insurance. The renewal determination that was pulled by the insurance agent says the property is not in a flood zone. (Flood insurance was renewed though.) I know there is a procedure to resolve, but can't find it. (Friday's should not be like this!!!!) Any help please!!!!!

Return to Top
Flood Compliance
#1653818 - 01/20/12 07:26 PM Re: Insurance Agent's Flood Determination Differs GenerousLife
WI Banker Offline
Gold Star
You need to go by what your vendor says. If you have information that indicates the structure isn't in a flod zone you can submit it to them for a re-check. If they still say it's in a flood zone you need to go by what they indicate on the determination.

Return to Top
#1653968 - 01/20/12 09:21 PM Re: Insurance Agent's Flood Determination Differs GenerousLife
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
If you search the Flood Compliance forum using +flood +zone +discrepancy as the search term you will find all sorts of information on this topic.

Return to Top
#1654021 - 01/20/12 10:49 PM Re: Insurance Agent's Flood Determination Differs GenerousLife
GenerousLife Offline
Diamond Poster
USA
Thanks Dan and WIB!

Return to Top