Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options
#1549916 - 05/12/11 01:20 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend TINKerBell
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
Thank you for all the thoughts and prayers.

MunQue - I'm hoping that will be her next year. It's really hard on them, especially since we had several coworkers who have gotten pregnant and couple of them were 'accidents'. I don't know what to say to her sometimes. I know partially how she feels, when my husband and I tried to have a child after we got married it took 13 months to get pregnanat and then I miscarried. Two weeks later, though, I got pregnant and our daughter is now 5, and then it only took 1 month to get pregnant with our next baby (miscarried again) and then 5 more months and got pregnant again and our son is now 2. As I said, I can only related to her a small bit, and when I do reach out to her she falls apart. I've to come to let it be, ask her how things went at the doctor's office and she is feeling, but then I drop the subject unless she wants to talk about it. She is a very strong person, but trying to have a baby and going through process makes her vulnerable and I think that scares her. But like I said, I have a good feeling on this time, I hope I'm right, crossing everything that I can, praying for her.

Thank you again. I've seen in the passed year how much the BOLers' prayers and positive thoughts can help.

Return to Top
#1550324 - 05/12/11 05:55 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend ecrew,CRCM
wavewatcher Offline
Diamond Poster
wavewatcher
Hawaii
positive thoughts for your friend. i've been there, 7 years and 4 miscarriages before my baby was born (now 17). 3 more miscarriages and 8 years later another baby (now 10).

there's hope.
Last edited by wavewatcher; 05/12/11 05:55 PM.
Return to Top
#1550365 - 05/12/11 06:22 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend wavewatcher
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
There's always hope. Thank you

Return to Top
#1558924 - 06/01/11 02:35 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend ecrew,CRCM
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
Just found out this morning....she's pregnant. She's excited but scared. She's only told a couple of people and I'm glad I was one of them. I am stilling praying and asking for more. She has a ways to go, but I have a good feeling that we'll be having a Valentine's Day baby (or close to it) next year smile

Return to Top
#1558931 - 06/01/11 02:46 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend ecrew,CRCM
Bankbb1, PITA Offline
Bankbb1, PITA
The Sovereign State Of Oklahom...
Yahoo!! Continued Prayers for success!!!

Return to Top
#1559347 - 06/01/11 09:01 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend Bankbb1, PITA
wavewatcher Offline
Diamond Poster
wavewatcher
Hawaii
prayers: let this be the one that survives healthy and full of laughter and fun.

Return to Top
#1560587 - 06/03/11 07:50 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend wavewatcher
jaenelle Offline
Kansas
Prayers for the continued success of this pregnancy. I know the pain of infertility -- it's like no other, IMO.

Return to Top
#1560611 - 06/03/11 08:18 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend jaenelle
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
Thank you all.

She has gone twice this week for blood work and so far pregnancy is going as it should be. She goes in Thursday for a sonogram, just to make sure all looks good. She's approx 5 weeks along and she admits that she's nervous. She miscarried the first time at 8 weeks. I'm just continuing to pray.

Return to Top
#1560702 - 06/03/11 11:24 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend ecrew,CRCM
Princess of Power Offline
Gold Star
Princess of Power
Napa, CA
Prayers coming for a successful pregnancy as well as a healthy, happy, bouncing baby !!

Return to Top
#1560951 - 06/06/11 04:59 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend Princess of Power
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
OMG!!! Her cat bit her this weekend!!! And it's not just a nip, he punctured her arm, she has four holes. (She was giving him a bath, like she she done before but he was not having it). She has cleaned it and has it bandaged. It's really swollen and looks horrible. cry She called her doctor and as long as it doesn't get infected she doesn't need antibiotics. We are keeping an eye on her (there are two of us now that know she's expecting).

And she feels horrible. I told her what my doctor told me when I was expecting my daughter, "the sicker you are, the healthier the baby is" sick

Return to Top
#1570807 - 06/28/11 06:28 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend ecrew,CRCM
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
Well, cat bite is healing nicely and....

Baby is measuring 8 weeks and 2 days, right on target smile

Mom still feels ill, but hey baby is doing good!!!

She still has a aways to go, but she's taking it day by day.

Return to Top
#1601858 - 09/09/11 06:29 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend ecrew,CRCM
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
Whew!!!! Going on 20 weeks, and it's going to a be girl!!! So excited for her and her hubby.

Return to Top
#1602316 - 09/12/11 04:15 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend ecrew,CRCM
80's Lady Offline
Gold Star
That is great news! Keep us posted!

Return to Top
#1602439 - 09/12/11 06:29 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend 80's Lady
wavewatcher Offline
Diamond Poster
wavewatcher
Hawaii
good for her. continued prayers for a healthy baby and wonderful delivery in 20 more weeks.

Return to Top
#1602545 - 09/12/11 07:58 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend wavewatcher
brandih Offline
Oklahoma
Yay!! She's halfway there!

Return to Top
#1603525 - 09/14/11 04:59 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend brandih
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
I know. I'm so excited. She's talking about the nursery and probably will order the furniture this weekend. A few weeks ago she didn't even want to go there yet, because she is so worried that something might happen. And her baby bump is so cute, can't tell her that cuz she just rolls her eyes at me. grin All well. smile

Return to Top
#1629573 - 11/17/11 03:14 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend ecrew,CRCM
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
WOW!! She only has 3 more months to go grin Because of the holidays, a fellow co-worker/friend and I are throwing her a "work" baby shower this afternoon. It's soooo exciting. She's feeling better, she still has her moments, but nothing like before. I can't wait for Feb 1st (due date)!!!!
Last edited by lcrew; 11/17/11 06:00 PM.

Return to Top
#1629650 - 11/17/11 04:13 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend ecrew,CRCM
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
How awesome. I got "goose bumps" reading thru this thread. Prayers for them.

Return to Top
#1629765 - 11/17/11 06:01 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend HRH Okie Banker
wavewatcher Offline
Diamond Poster
wavewatcher
Hawaii
so happy for your co-worker. how fun to be planning her baby shower.

Return to Top
#1631279 - 11/22/11 03:06 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend wavewatcher
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
You know having a baby should not be this stressing....

My friend went to have another ultra sound yesterday, and it was determined that she has semi-placenta previa. She now needs to schedule a c-section at least 3 weeks before her due date. She was planning on a c-section, let alone having the baby come early. Now, my SIL had the same issue, and my niece was born 5 weeks early. I keep telling her it will be fine, and she snapped at me. I know she's just frustrated and scared. Please continue to send her prayers and positive thoughts.

Return to Top
#1631360 - 11/22/11 04:30 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend ecrew,CRCM
Bankbb1, PITA Offline
Bankbb1, PITA
The Sovereign State Of Oklahom...
Prayers for all!

Return to Top
#1631488 - 11/22/11 06:34 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend Bankbb1, PITA
wavewatcher Offline
Diamond Poster
wavewatcher
Hawaii
i'm sure it's just shock responding to you (and everyone else). yes, she's probably scared thinking she did something to cause the placenta previa (or worse, she could have, should have done/not done something).

prayers for peace and relaxation. 3 weeks early (in these days) is not bad. my babe was born 4 weeks early and he's totally healthy 10 year old, even with all the drugs i had to take during pregnancy.

moms tend to worry about everything. such is the life - peace and serenity.

Return to Top
#1631586 - 11/22/11 08:13 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend wavewatcher
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
She's doing a better this afternoon, than this morning. I know it's just shock. They gave her a list of "whys" and two jumped out at her. 1)Being over 35 years of age and 2) if the uterus has had any kind of "trauma". This past year she had pollicks removed from her uterus and a DNC when she miscarried.

I just know she will be fine. Like a said my SIL had the same issues and my niece is now 8 years old and healthy.

I appreciate all the prayers and will keep you updated.

Return to Top
#1654333 - 01/23/12 04:50 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend ecrew,CRCM
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
Well, we are coming in to last final weeks. I can not believe she's going to be a mommy in the next couple of weeks. Please keep her in your prayers for a safe and healthy delivery.

Return to Top
#1654357 - 01/23/12 05:18 PM Re: Need Prayers for fellow co-worker/friend ecrew,CRCM
BurntSienna Offline
Diamond Poster
Midwest
Continued prayers from IL!

Return to Top
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Andy_Z, John Burnett