Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 9 of 52 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 51 52
Thread Options
#1670054 - 02/27/12 03:42 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
okay, if when blood calls is only .99 i'll have to pick it up... though i'm to immersed in the Lords right now, so it'll have to wait to be read.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1670116 - 02/27/12 04:55 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Guess I'll get it too, for that price. I mean, it's not like you HAVE to go on with the series, right? laugh

Return to Top
#1670156 - 02/27/12 05:51 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
The Minion Online
Platinum Poster
The Minion
Keep telling yourself that, Okie. Maybe 1 day it'll come true.

Return to Top
#1670173 - 02/27/12 06:13 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Ok so i got the first four of the Lords of the Underworld this weekend, there was a bundle price on kindle. I am loving them!! Thanks for all these suggestions!!

Return to Top
#1670182 - 02/27/12 06:51 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler The Minion
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: Devil Minion
Keep telling yourself that, Okie. Maybe 1 day it'll come true.

grin

Return to Top
#1670188 - 02/27/12 06:55 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler The Minion
TINKerBell Offline
Power Poster
TINKerBell
Tiger's Den!
Originally Posted By: Devil Minion
Originally Posted By: kms
Oh my goodness, I just finished Archeron's book yesterday. I was crying off and on throughout! The only problem I had was I am scared him being married will take away from the rest of the series, I will have to see how it goes.

I cried too, kms! It was heart wrenching. I read it as soon as it came out. It was a huge hardccover book, but I took it anywhere I went until I finished it.

OK, now I don't feel like an emotional miscreant. I cried during several parts of that book too. You know the writer is superb when the words (the story) affects you that way. Of all the paperbacks I owned and donated when I got my nook, that one was kept for re-reading at a future date.

Return to Top
#1670216 - 02/27/12 07:44 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler TINKerBell
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
That was a very emotional book. I think I cried just as hard during the re-read.

Return to Top
#1670218 - 02/27/12 07:35 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
I get so mad at the characters that put him down (hunters included) I truly get emotionally invested in the good ones. I will be passing on the dark hunter series to my sister soon but I am letting her know I need Archerons book back!

Return to Top
#1670257 - 02/27/12 08:47 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
Originally Posted By: Okie Banker
35 ladies cruising to Cozumel in March out of Galveston. Whoot! My hubby is calling it the Cougar Cruise. crazy laugh

I think there are around eight of us. We are leaving out of Galveston too. Going to Jamaica, the Caymans and Cozumel!

Return to Top
#1670294 - 02/27/12 09:23 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler kms
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
Originally Posted By: kms
Ok so i got the first four of the Lords of the Underworld this weekend, there was a bundle price on kindle. I am loving them!! Thanks for all these suggestions!!

YAY someone else who is reading them!! Where are you? I sped through the bundle, and have now bought every other book in the series, as well as preordered Paris' book!!! and i'm almost there, which is exciting, cause it comes out tomorrow!! SQUEEEEE. smile

Return to Top
#1670308 - 02/27/12 09:55 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler Queen Mum
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: Queen Mum
Originally Posted By: Okie Banker
35 ladies cruising to Cozumel in March out of Galveston. Whoot! My hubby is calling it the Cougar Cruise. crazy laugh

I think there are around eight of us. We are leaving out of Galveston too. Going to Jamaica, the Caymans and Cozumel!

We'll all have so much fun, won't we?

Return to Top
#1670313 - 02/27/12 10:04 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK
Yes we will. And wanta know something funny? We are celebrating my ex-sister-in-law's birthday and my ex-mother-in-law is my roommate!

Return to Top
#1670567 - 02/28/12 04:41 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Funny!

Return to Top
#1670587 - 02/28/12 04:45 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
I am in the middle of the second book (third in the bundle!) I just cannot see a way yet for Anya and Lucien to be together. I am dying to know what happened to Paris (that evil bait just got to him) and cannot wait to be able to get back to the book!

Return to Top
#1670601 - 02/28/12 04:53 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
Oh wow- I'm flying through them. i'm on the 7th book- Paris' book is #9 and just come out today. I'm so excited.

I LOVE Anya. Have you met her friend William yet? He's a hoot. still havn't figured out his deal yet, but i think he's found his HEA, and is in such denial! lol

Return to Top
#1671176 - 02/29/12 04:40 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler Loralie
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
I know this was mentioned earlier in the thread but if you like some humor with your paranormal romance you all should read some of Katie Macalister's stuff. I'm currently working on a reread of her Aisling Grey series (dragons, yum!) but her Dark Ones are fabulous as well.

Return to Top
#1671191 - 02/29/12 04:41 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Well I finished Luciens and then ended up not sleeping much and read of of Reyes's book too last night. So tired but so worth it!

Return to Top
#1671199 - 02/29/12 04:48 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
lol- awesome!! I finished Gideon's Book last night, have Strider, Amun, and Paris left. smile

Though i love Amun, and i'm worried about his HEA- I can't see a way for them to be together without the others wanting to kill her. They aren't going to forgive her past easily...

Return to Top
#1671803 - 03/01/12 05:32 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Well thanks Loralie, it looks like I am doomed to not get much sleep until I finish this series, I read Sabins yesterday. I have to say I did not like him up until the end of his book! Cannot wait to get going on Aerons!!!

Return to Top
#1672044 - 03/01/12 09:26 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
I'm reading Amun's book now, Dude got messed up in the end of Gideons. I love how she intertwines the stories, introducing the new girl at the end of the book before...

Return to Top
#1672051 - 03/01/12 09:32 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
I have been reading Aerons every chance I get today. I do like the fact that the kindle version of these books are much less expensive than buying the physical book. I need to hurry through them though because I want to do another re-read of the brothers before Torhs book comes out!

Return to Top
#1672222 - 03/02/12 02:11 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
As much as we all love Tohr, I'm getting impatient for Quihnn's book.

Return to Top
#1672958 - 03/05/12 02:43 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
anyone else finished with Paris' book yet?

Return to Top
#1672996 - 03/05/12 03:19 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Becca
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
I'm going to start it on the plane tomorrow. But now that I downloaded it to my Kindle this morning it is calling to me!

Return to Top
#1673055 - 03/05/12 04:10 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
I've had it on my kindle since it came out, but I'm still a half a book away. Strider is still kidding himself about Kaia. So I'll start on Paris in the next day or two, depends on how quickly I can get through Strider's book. smile

Return to Top
Page 9 of 52 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 51 52