Thread Options
#1678656 - 03/16/12 03:42 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
Glutes Offline
Platinum Poster
Glutes
Texas
Originally Posted By: Sunny O'Bunny
laugh

How could the guy think they wouldn't find out? They always find out. I think he is WAY too much of a mama's boy.

Agreed. Wasn't one of my favorites.

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1678697 - 03/16/12 04:20 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
Mr. E. Offline
100 Club
Mr. E.
New England
OK. Top 4 anyone. Sticking with 2 guys 2 girls, in no particular order: Jessica, Phillip, Hollie and Joshua.

Return to Top
#1678704 - 03/16/12 04:29 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
Glutes Offline
Platinum Poster
Glutes
Texas
Even if you weren't sticking with 2 guys 2 girls, I think those are the top 4 anyway.

Return to Top
#1678708 - 03/16/12 04:34 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
I do not like Joshua and I think that Jessica will go out to early. I am thinking skyler and colton.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1678714 - 03/16/12 04:40 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
In the Snow :)
I like Jessica, Hollie and Skyler.

Phillip is ok; like Colton; just don't care for Joshua. Kind of a personality thing.

Return to Top
#1678752 - 03/16/12 05:18 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
califgirl Offline
Diamond Poster
califgirl
The O.C., California
Heejun should have gone home instead of Shannon. Shannon has a good voice, but she's young and needs training. I didn't like Heejun from the beginning - I was amazed that he got as far as Hollywood.

Return to Top
#1678754 - 03/16/12 05:19 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
I agree. I found him really annoying during the groups.

Return to Top
#1678874 - 03/16/12 07:30 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Colton, Joshua, Hollie and Skylar are my top 4.

Return to Top
#1678938 - 03/16/12 09:11 PM Re: American Idol 2012 califgirl
Glutes Offline
Platinum Poster
Glutes
Texas
Originally Posted By: califgirl
Heejun should have gone home instead of Shannon. Shannon has a good voice, but she's young and needs training. I didn't like Heejun from the beginning - I was amazed that he got as far as Hollywood.

Shannon should have been gone last week. She was horrible last week and wasn't any better this week and wasn't any better in her elimination song. Was glad to see her go.

Return to Top
#1679093 - 03/19/12 02:12 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Glutes
esks Offline
Willie still loves razor bacon...
Originally Posted By: Glutes

Shannon should have been gone last week. She was horrible last week and wasn't any better this week and wasn't any better in her elimination song. Was glad to see her go.

Agreed.

On another note, I don't remember them ever showing footage of someone getting kicked off for what they dug up in their past. Am I right, or do I just not remember?

Return to Top
#1679099 - 03/19/12 02:23 PM Re: American Idol 2012 esks
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
Originally Posted By: esks
Originally Posted By: Glutes

Agreed.

On another note, I don't remember them ever showing footage of someone getting kicked off for what they dug up in their past. Am I right, or do I just not remember?

It's happened only once before, that I remember, and it wasn't footage of the talk or anything, just footage of them saying that the person had been removed for something they'd done.

Return to Top
#1679110 - 03/19/12 02:34 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
Glutes Offline
Platinum Poster
Glutes
Texas
I believe this was a first. Not in letting somebody go, but in showing a discussion and giving it the amount of airtime that they did in this case.

Seeing as how the ratings have been dipping, showing a sit down discussion of two old white British men informing a 6'5"+ black momma's boy that he was being given the boot for prior run-ins with the law was obviously a cheap attempt to exploit the situation for ratings purposes.

As thorough as these guys are in doing their background checks on these contestants, I find it a little farfetched that they would have missed this one. I kinda feel that this whole thing was set up from the get go which would explain why they brought him back to begin with after he was let go.

Return to Top
#1679115 - 03/19/12 02:40 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
I can usualy spot this type of thing a mile away but I missed it. I think that you are correct and it was a set up.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1679123 - 03/19/12 02:44 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
esks Offline
Willie still loves razor bacon...
There was just something about this guy that tugged at my heartstrings. Maybe he didn't have the best voice, but it was so much different from everyone else's.

I certainly hope, for his sake, that he gets all of his issues straightened out.

In other news, I went to the Jason Aldean concert last Friday. The opener's opener was supposed to be the runner-up from last year, but she was sick. It's too bad, as I was looking forward to seeing how she did on a stage in real life.

Return to Top
#1681026 - 03/22/12 04:16 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
califgirl Offline
Diamond Poster
califgirl
The O.C., California
My bottom three:

Heejun
Heejun
Heejun

Seriously - please send him home.

Return to Top
#1681145 - 03/22/12 06:42 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
Glutes Offline
Platinum Poster
Glutes
Texas
Thoughts about last night.

- Still don't like theme weeks.

- I like Billy Joel, but Billy Joel doesn't make for an exciting theme week, especially when I knew only bout 3 out of the 10 songs considering that I know a lot of Billy Joel songs.

- Didn't care for Sean Combs as a mentor. Thought he was a joke.

- Another boring show. Was a snoozer for the first hour, until Phillip Phillips was up....then a snoozer again until Jessica and Colton.

- Liked Phillips dismissal of Puff's lose the guitar advice and no grey on stage advice by Tommy. Didn't know this Joel song either, but kinda dug it.

- Jessica's third standing ovation of the season meaning she's on pace to be voted off next week like Pia last year.

- Did I say another boring show?

- My top three of the evening were Jessica, Colton and Phillips

- My Bottom three based on performance this week are the Milli Vanilli guy, Heejun, and Hollie.

- I think I'm at the point now where I'm just watching the show to see Jessica and Phillips. A good performance by any other is a bonus, but I'm not expecting much out of anyone else. Kinda what Colton did last night....not one of my favorite performers, but dug his Piana Man performance last night.

Return to Top
#1681154 - 03/22/12 06:49 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
If they would have gotten Billy Joel as a mentor it would have been better. Milli needs to go asap.

What does Combs know about Billy Joel music?

It seems to me that for the most part the mentoring is a waste of time

CAMS

Return to Top
#1681160 - 03/22/12 06:52 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
Glutes Offline
Platinum Poster
Glutes
Texas
Agreed

Return to Top
#1681244 - 03/22/12 08:15 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
PATSGirl74 Offline
PATSGirl74
Massachusetts
The best thing that Ditty said as far as mentoring was that Jessica was not delivering a beleivable performance. Which she wasn't at that point (but was better on the live stage) & he also said that Skylar should be careful not to over sing .....Which she did on stage.
Love Billy Joel & Idol but the combonation of the two was not may favorite week.
Colton & Phil were good. I did vote for Hollie (she's all I have left on my team) And please Dear God send Heejun or Milli Vanilli home tonight

Return to Top
#1681345 - 03/23/12 02:06 AM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
Erika should not have gone home. It doesn't seem if Heejun even wants to be there. They showed him chewing on his finger nails.

Go home dude.

Return to Top
#1681348 - 03/23/12 02:41 AM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
B_F Offline
Power Poster
B_F
Cincinnati, OH
I agree, Sunny. I liked ERika. Guess I should have picked up the phone or got online to vote!

Return to Top
#1681373 - 03/23/12 12:36 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
Millie needs to go.

Hejun is an entertainer that will never sell records. That is why they continue to bash him. It has become very apparent that they (interscope)do not like him because he will not make money for them. Jimmy should have at least hid that fact.

Score one (loss) for tommy hilfiger. Althouht I like some of his clothes (in real life)the junk he has put on Idol has been poor at best.

CAMS

Return to Top
#1681421 - 03/23/12 01:47 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
Snow Bunny Offline
10K Club
Snow Bunny
I don't think that Tommy is actually dressing them. He makes suggestions, then they go and do what they want.

Erika was great but should have picked a song that people know better.

At least the judges are saving their save this year. Last year, didn't they use it by now for the dude with the scruffy hair and beard?

Return to Top
#1681424 - 03/23/12 01:49 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
*W*W* Offline
Platinum Poster
You're correct SunnyBunny. They saved the guy that looked like Teen Wolf and no one can remember his name.

Opinions expressed are my own and do not reflect the views of my employer.

Return to Top
#1681429 - 03/23/12 01:51 PM Re: American Idol 2012 Snow Bunny
edAudit Offline
Power Poster
edAudit
You are here
At least the judges are saving their save this year. Last year, didn't they use it by now for the dude with the scruffy hair and beard?

he was in the audience last night and they did not acknowledge him.

I do not think that I would not know of any Billy Joel song. He grew up just a few miles from where I grew up. I used to pass the "village green" but it was no longer green.

CAMS

Return to Top
Page 3 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 14 15