Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 13 of 52 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 51 52
Thread Options
#1684036 - 03/30/12 01:07 AM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Ok I just finished Lover Reborn. I am torn, it wasn't my least favorite that would be Phury's book but I thought it, well I am not going to say anything until everyone is done. I do look forward to the future though!! I am on pins and needles wondering who the next one will be about!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1684051 - 03/30/12 11:38 AM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler kms
TINKerBell Offline
Power Poster
TINKerBell
Tiger's Den!
Tohr's history, the subplot with John Matthew and his connection to Tohr and Wellsie and No'One I think is well written. I never thought there would be a dedicated novel to Tohr, so it was well anticipated and well written, in my opinion. I agree that the Phury storyline was the least favorite, but then again, I think it was needed as a precursor to future plotlines.

Return to Top
#1684059 - 03/30/12 12:19 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Manny & Payne's book is still my least favorite, mostly because it was sort of "V & Jane, round 2" more than Manny and Payne's book. In both that one and Lover Reborn I thought some of the strife was not as organic as it could have been, and that the resolutions were a bit pat. I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't finished yet, so I'll stop there - but you people need to hurry the heck up so we can discuss this!!!! wink

Return to Top
#1684069 - 03/30/12 12:48 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler kms
TINKerBell Offline
Power Poster
TINKerBell
Tiger's Den!
Originally Posted By: kms
Ok I just finished Lover Reborn. I am torn, it wasn't my least favorite that would be Phury's book but I thought it, well I am not going to say anything until everyone is done. I do look forward to the future though!! I am on pins and needles wondering who the next one will be about!

I have my guesses, and hope I am right. Will reveal who I would hope when everyone chimes in on finishing!

Return to Top
#1684140 - 03/30/12 02:32 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler TINKerBell
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
My weekend is free and clear so hoping to finish the book tomorrow!

Return to Top
#1684160 - 03/30/12 02:52 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
What about starting a separate BDB thread with a spoiler warning and we can talk about the Brothers & the books there? That way people who haven't finished can avoid it until they're done? Cause I want to talk about Tohr's book too!

Return to Top
#1684235 - 03/30/12 04:29 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Ok I bought Fifty Shades of Grey last night after I finished Lover Reborn, I ended up staying up all night to finish it, I just could not put it down!! Thank goodness, I didn't have to do anything but some work around the house today because I would have been toast. I kept trying to turn the next page not believing that was the end! It took all I had not to order the next one but since it was 4am I thought maybe a little sleep would be better than none!

Return to Top
#1684249 - 03/30/12 04:47 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler ItNeverEnds CRCM
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Originally Posted By: ItNeverEnds
What about starting a separate BDB thread with a spoiler warning and we can talk about the Brothers & the books there? That way people who haven't finished can avoid it until they're done? Cause I want to talk about Tohr's book too!

Done. Jump right in, ladies!

Return to Top
#1684300 - 03/30/12 05:47 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler kms
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Ok I bought Fifty Shades of Grey last night after I finished Lover Reborn, I ended up staying up all night to finish it, I just could not put it down!! Thank goodness, I didn't have to do anything but some work around the house today because I would have been toast. I kept trying to turn the next page not believing that was the end! It took all I had not to order the next one but since it was 4am I thought maybe a little sleep would be better than none!

I was the same way. Although I did order the second book right away because it was early evening. smile I decided to read Lover Reborn before I read the last book in the Fifty trilogy.

Return to Top
#1684301 - 03/30/12 05:47 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Becca
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Originally Posted By: RR Becca
Originally Posted By: ItNeverEnds

Done. Jump right in, ladies!

OMGoat...it is going to take all that I have to stay out of that thread until I finish the book!!

Return to Top
#1684341 - 03/30/12 06:34 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
RR Jen Offline
Power Poster
RR Jen
Running and riding everywhere ...
NO KIDDING. I havent even bought the stinking thing yet. Drats.

Return to Top
#1684400 - 03/30/12 07:20 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
I just saw something on amazon about the fifty trilogy- what is it about?

Return to Top
#1684403 - 03/30/12 07:25 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Loralie it is hot hot hot hot HOT!!!

Return to Top
#1684525 - 03/31/12 02:47 AM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Bomb Mom Offline
Just started the third book in the fifty trilogy. Lover Reborn next.

Return to Top
#1684585 - 04/02/12 12:20 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
I looked at Fifty Shades of Gray, but refuse to pay $10 for a book until somebody here *cough-Sarah-cough* tells me it's an absolute must read.

Return to Top
#1684598 - 04/02/12 01:11 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Just finished Darkest Lie (Gideon/Scarlet) from Lords of the Underworld. Loved Scarlet!! Seems like her and Gideon have gone through the most carp out of any couple so far. Major history, and enough of a struggle/story to pull me away from just the love connection.

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1684857 - 04/02/12 06:46 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Sarah
The Minion Offline
Platinum Poster
The Minion
Originally Posted By: RR Sarah

I was the same way. Although I did order the second book right away because it was early evening. smile I decided to read Lover Reborn before I read the last book in the Fifty trilogy.

I ordered the first one on a whim. They are absolutely addicting! I would have never picked them up if I read the description. I want to see if she has others.

Return to Top
#1684924 - 04/02/12 08:04 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
joyfulone Offline
CA
Started Fifty Shades after Lover Reborn. I'm surprised I'm enjoying it. I'm almost done and can't wait to start #2.

Return to Top
#1685046 - 04/03/12 12:35 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
I've stumbled across a fun bargain series called "Dark Swan" by Richelle Mead. The first book is Storm Born, and I'm currently about halfway through the second one: The Thorn Queen. The author plays pretty fast and loose with several tenets of folklore and theology, but in a fun way. The writing quality in the beginning of the first book had me all set to not like it, but I was quickly sucked in by the characters and storyline. And at less than $4 per book I can overlook some minor editing flaws. smile

Return to Top
#1685049 - 04/03/12 12:49 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Becca
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Originally Posted By: RR Becca
I've stumbled across a fun bargain series called "Dark Swan" by Richelle Mead.

She wrote the Vampire Academy series, which I LOVELOVELOVELOVE, even though it's young adult. Also wrote the Georgina Kincaid Series, which is about a succubus (oh, yes!).

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1685238 - 04/03/12 05:19 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
I have finished the Fifty trilogy and wow I just loved it!! Very different from the paranormal I have been reading lately but highly addictive!

Return to Top
#1685245 - 04/03/12 05:27 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
I was telling Mani last week- I have been reading romance and paranormal romance for awhile- And then I read Hunger Games, which is technically YA. I kept waiting for katniss and peeta to get it on, and it wasn't happening, and it was kinda pssing me off. I had to keep reminding myself it was YA...

Return to Top
#1685251 - 04/03/12 05:41 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
When I read the Hunger Games, I had no idea it was YA at all and wondered where the sex was too!!! I was shocked to find out it was YA because I thought the violence was a little graphic but in retrospect so was Lord of the Flies.

Return to Top
#1685256 - 04/03/12 05:49 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
that makes me feel so much better. here i thought i was some sort of devient!! lol

Return to Top
#1685261 - 04/03/12 05:54 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
nope if it is more than one of us, no devientness involved!!! (i know it isn't a word, but it seemed to fit!)

Return to Top
Page 13 of 52 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 51 52