Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 8 of 52 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 51 52
Thread Options
#1668373 - 02/22/12 06:35 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Happily
Ever
After

wink

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1668380 - 02/22/12 06:51 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
grin

Makes total sense. smile

Return to Top
#1668558 - 02/22/12 10:44 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Y'all are dangerous. I'm now on the third (Zhadist) Brotherhood book. All purchased since I can't wait for the library kindle version to be available. I just can't handle the stress of waiting because I've been notified that I'm the 5th patron in line for that book. I did try once to wait my turn. I'd find myself checking periodically to see if my "waiting" number changed and it was like watching paint dry. Amazon One-click is my best friend.

Return to Top
#1668563 - 02/22/12 10:34 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
joyfulone Offline
CA
Okie Banker - I just finished the 5th book and started the 6th. These books are so addicting. I was hoping for a red light this morning on my way to work so I could have a little reading time. smile

Return to Top
#1668609 - 02/23/12 12:00 AM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
ItNeverEnds CRCM Offline
Platinum Poster
Looking for my sanity
Originally Posted By: Okie Banker
Y'all are dangerous. I'm now on the third (Zhadist) Brotherhood book. All purchased since I can't wait for the library kindle version to be available. I just can't handle the stress of waiting because I've been notified that I'm the 5th patron in line for that book. I did try once to wait my turn. I'd find myself checking periodically to see if my "waiting" number changed and it was like watching paint dry. Amazon One-click is my best friend.

The Zadist book was one of my favorites! Just found & read "Father Mine" the short story about Bella & Zadist that takes place I think between books 6 & 7. It was nice to get some more of Z!

Return to Top
#1668631 - 02/23/12 02:49 AM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler joyfulone
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: joyfulone
Okie Banker - I just finished the 5th book and started the 6th. These books are so addicting. I was hoping for a red light this morning on my way to work so I could have a little reading time. smile

Same here. I actually looked forward to the wait in the doctors office yesterday morning, knowing it would be at least 30 minutes! That's "sick"! whistle

Return to Top
#1668646 - 02/23/12 11:59 AM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
The Minion Offline
Platinum Poster
The Minion
laugh I pull in to the work parking lot early just so I can read a few pages before I come in! Almost finished with Reyes and Danika's story. Not sure what's next on my list. I just keep buying series as you ladies are posting them. Keep it up and I'm gonna spend what little I have aside for Big Guy's college fund!

Return to Top
#1668745 - 02/23/12 02:39 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
I do the same, This morning i got up early to take my shower so id have about 20 mins of reading before i had to leave for work...

Love Reyes and Danika! I'm a book and a half ahead- on Aeron and Olivia. LOVING Olivia. lol
Last edited by Loralie; 02/23/12 02:40 PM.

Return to Top
#1668762 - 02/23/12 03:12 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler joyfulone
TINKerBell Offline
Power Poster
TINKerBell
Tiger's Den!
Originally Posted By: joyfulone

Read all nine and have the 10th on preorder. It comes out in March!

Return to Top
#1668869 - 02/23/12 04:07 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Sarah
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
Originally Posted By: RR Sarah
Originally Posted By: manimal82
Paris' story is coming out soon.

OMGoat. PARIS?! That's gonna be a doozy if there ever was a doozy!

Mark your calendar...next Tuesday, 2/28! I'll be saving it for a vacation read but I have it on pre-order.

Ordered!! Yay!!

Return to Top
#1669011 - 02/23/12 06:24 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Oh my goodness, I just finished Archeron's book yesterday. I was crying off and on throughout! The only problem I had was I am scared him being married will take away from the rest of the series, I will have to see how it goes.

Return to Top
#1669017 - 02/23/12 06:29 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler Loralie
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
Originally Posted By: Loralie
Originally Posted By: manimal82
Paris' story is coming out soon.

OMGoat. PARIS?! That's gonna be a doozy if there ever was a doozy!

Mark your calendar...next Tuesday, 2/28! I'll be saving it for a vacation read but I have it on pre-order.

Ordered!! Yay!!

Thanks for the post!! I totally forgot about vacation reading!! Going on a cruise + flying = have to stock up.

Return to Top
#1669033 - 02/23/12 06:41 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Ok who writes that series? and is it another one of those that I should just look for a lot sale on ebay for them?

Return to Top
#1669036 - 02/23/12 06:43 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler kms
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
kms, it's the Lords of the Underworld series by Gena Showalter. Not as many books as the Dark Hunters...yet.

Return to Top
#1669042 - 02/23/12 06:48 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
My "stocking up" is for the Brotherhood series. I tried the first Underworld series, before starting Brotherhood, and I couldn't get into that first one. Might have to try again later.

Return to Top
#1669576 - 02/24/12 05:54 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Queen Mum Offline
Power Poster
Queen Mum
OK

Thanks for the post!! I totally forgot about vacation reading!! Going on a cruise + flying = have to stock up. [/quote]

Me too!! What and when?

Return to Top
#1669585 - 02/24/12 06:08 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
35 ladies cruising to Cozumel in March out of Galveston. Whoot! My hubby is calling it the Cougar Cruise. crazy laugh

Return to Top
#1669609 - 02/24/12 06:41 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
CheshireAliCat Offline
100 Club
NJ
Nice... I'm cruising later in the year, but I need to stock up on my downloads since there's no Wi-fi (or obscenely expensive wi-fi...) I have a tablet, but I have both the Nook and Kindle programs, mostly so I can get the freebies both have to offer although I think I like the Kindle better.

I'm downloading like mad now, but I have a feeling none of the books you ladies are recommending are going to make it to the end of the year. wink

Return to Top
#1669664 - 02/24/12 07:44 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
ecrew,CRCM Offline
100 Club
ecrew,CRCM
Fl
I received the second book of the brotherhood, yeah. But I now I need to finish Ghost Walk by Heather Graham before I start reading it. Kids might be going to bed early tonight grin

Return to Top
#1669813 - 02/24/12 10:05 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
kms Offline
Power Poster
kms
God Bless America
Oh I always make sure that if I want to read, my son is sitting on the couch reading for school. He is forever forgetting to fill out his reading log, so it is his punishment!!!

Return to Top
#1669922 - 02/27/12 12:58 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Sarah
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Originally Posted By: Devil Minion
Has anyone read J. K. Beck? I just saw her series and was wondering what she writes like.

Minion, I read the first book in her Shadow Keepers series this weekend. It was a good read and I'll most likely continue with the series. I was sucked (no pun intended) into the story right away. While technically it is a paranormal romance it is a little on the dark side and some parts were a little gruesome.

OK - which one is the first book? Skimming through the Kindle listings, only 4, 5, and 6 are numbered.

Return to Top
#1670020 - 02/27/12 03:16 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
I am plowing through the Brotherhood series. I'm on 6 now. Was home with a sick pup all weekend so I was able to just read and read while cuddling on the couch with her! It was nice.

Edited - reading doesn't mean you can spell.
Last edited by Okie Banker; 02/27/12 03:17 PM.

Return to Top
#1670022 - 02/27/12 03:19 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Becca
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Originally Posted By: RR Becca
Originally Posted By: Devil Minion
Has anyone read J. K. Beck? I just saw her series and was wondering what she writes like.

Minion, I read the first book in her Shadow Keepers series this weekend. It was a good read and I'll most likely continue with the series. I was sucked (no pun intended) into the story right away. While technically it is a paranormal romance it is a little on the dark side and some parts were a little gruesome.

OK - which one is the first book? Skimming through the Kindle listings, only 4, 5, and 6 are numbered.

1) When Blood Calls - $.99 Woot!
2) When Pleasure Rules
3) When Wicked Craves

I believe that 4, 5 and 6 will be released this summer.

Return to Top
#1670050 - 02/27/12 03:38 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler kms
The Minion Offline
Platinum Poster
The Minion
Originally Posted By: kms
Oh my goodness, I just finished Archeron's book yesterday. I was crying off and on throughout! The only problem I had was I am scared him being married will take away from the rest of the series, I will have to see how it goes.

I cried too, kms! It was heart wrenching. I read it as soon as it came out. It was a huge hardccover book, but I took it anywhere I went until I finished it.

Return to Top
#1670051 - 02/27/12 03:39 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
The Minion Offline
Platinum Poster
The Minion
I just started When Blood Calls. I am about 25% into it, so far so good.

Return to Top
Page 8 of 52 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 51 52