Thread Options
#1688570 - 04/13/12 01:42 PM Re: Opening the bar early Retired DQ
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
Originally Posted By: Pup
Congrats, Loralie!! smile

I'll have a Shock top with Mani and anyone else.

Please fruit the beer. smile

THANKS!! I start training out of town next week, so I won't be around much...

Me too!! that looks good. smile

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1689081 - 04/16/12 04:22 PM Re: Opening the bar early thomasj
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Originally Posted By: thomasj
I will be in Chicago next month. You will find me on May 10th, sprinting through o'Hare trying to make a connecting flight with only a 40 minute layover between landing and departure. Anyone want to place bets on whether I make my flight? I've never been to O'Hare before.

Ruh-Roh!

Chicago’s O'Hare International Airport suffers from something of an identity crisis. On the one hand, it was voted “Best Airport in North America” for four consecutive years by Global Traveler magazine, from 2004 to 2007. On the other hand, fully 24.52 percent of flights landing there did so behind schedule, and it had the third-worst record for departures in 2011, with delays at 25.6 percent.

http://travel.yahoo.com/ideas/america-s-worst-airports-for-connections.html?page=all

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1689085 - 04/16/12 04:25 PM Re: Opening the bar early HappyGilmore
thomasj Offline
Power Poster
Pennsylvania
So I'm set! My arriving flight will likely be late, but my connecting flight has an even higher chance of being late so I'll make it with no problems!

Return to Top
#1689098 - 04/16/12 04:46 PM Re: Opening the bar early HappyGilmore
Matt_B Offline
Diamond Poster
Matt_B
A CU, Where Regs Don't Apply
Assuming there isn't an issue with having no flight crew to cover your flight out, or a flight was cancelled 2 days prior that resulted in your plane never making it in for you to fly out on.

The complete lack of organization when it comes to flight/crew schedules baffles me. But heck, why put money into such things when people are stuck having to fly anyway?

Return to Top
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3