Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Page 15 of 52 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 51 52
Thread Options
#1687862 - 04/11/12 04:01 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler Loralie
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Originally Posted By: Loralie
Hoping to get through all four before my kindle returns them to Mani!! lol

Turn your wireless off. It can't yank them without a signal. (I learned this from a friend who does Kindle library books.)

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#1687864 - 04/11/12 04:05 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
That's the plan. i was thinking my kindle was smarter then that, but maybe not! lol.

Return to Top
#1687865 - 04/11/12 04:06 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
OOOOO sneaky!! But smart. Loralie and I were just discussing that tactic.

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1687869 - 04/11/12 04:10 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
joyfulone Offline
CA
Another tactic. If you are really good friends with someone and they don't mind giving you their password, you just log off as you and sign in as them. Then you can read all of their books. Now that I got my Nook tablet, I use my old Nook to sign in as my friend.

Return to Top
#1687892 - 04/11/12 04:37 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
And you should be able to be logged in to both- I downloaded the kindle app to my pc and let my daughter read hunger games as oppossed to giving up my kindle to her. lol

Return to Top
#1688275 - 04/12/12 03:48 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
Half day today with no plans- Lots of reading will get done!! lol

Return to Top
#1688345 - 04/12/12 05:21 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Finished the fourth succubus book at lunch and immediately downloaded the fifth. I think I'm officially addicted. crazy

Return to Top
#1688434 - 04/12/12 08:16 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Becca
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
I'm on Molly Harper's second Naked Werewolf book. I'm liking them a lot. She's pretty funny. She has a vampire series as well that I'm going to check out.

Becca - did you see that LKH has a novella coming out on the 24th in the Anita Blake series?

Return to Top
#1688540 - 04/13/12 12:54 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
HRH Okie Banker Offline
Power Poster
Oklahoma
I just started JR Ward's 7 deadly sins series, starting with Covet. I like it so far. It is supposed to be very stormy here starting this afternoon and I am looking forward to a reading weekend.

Be careful out there Okies. We are in for a bumpy ride this weekend.

Return to Top
#1688549 - 04/13/12 01:14 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Sarah
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Originally Posted By: RR Sarah
Becca - did you see that LKH has a novella coming out on the 24th in the Anita Blake series?

Yep. Already pre-ordered. smile

Return to Top
#1688568 - 04/13/12 01:40 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler Loralie
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
Originally Posted By: Loralie
Finished Storm Born this morning- took way longer to get through then i expected- I'll start Thorn Queen today at lunch. Hoping to get through all four before my kindle returns them to Mani!! lol

so yesterday's afternoon and evening of reading was VERY productive- I read the whole third book (Iron Crown). I got about 3 chapters into the fourth before I realized it was midnight and I needed to go sleep. lol

Return to Top
#1688571 - 04/13/12 01:42 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Richelle Mead is going to be in Chicago this weekend at some big book convention... the Romantic Times Booklovers Convention laugh laugh laugh

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1688572 - 04/13/12 01:43 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
Loralie Offline
100 Club
Loralie
IL
OMG!! you should totally go and have her sign your VA books... and buy me Bloodlines and have her sign it too!! lol

Return to Top
#1689174 - 04/16/12 07:01 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Becca
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
Originally Posted By: RR Becca

They moved it to May 1! cry

Return to Top
#1689175 - 04/16/12 07:03 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Becca
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North

WTH?!?! That was the only thing I was looking forward to for April reading!!

Return to Top
#1689181 - 04/16/12 07:12 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
I am finally all caught up in the Lords series. Read pretty much all of Paris's book on Saturday. I like how far he was willing to go to get what he wanted, even if it meant destroying himself.

Now comes the looooong wait until Zachareal's book in June. I am going to love him, I already know it. smile smile Otherwise, Stridey and Gideon are my favorites I think.

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1689206 - 04/16/12 07:46 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
I've finished all the Richelle Mead adult books, so am currently working my way through a bunch of the cheap and free stuff I've been cluttering up my Kindle with. Nothing impressive so far. Any reccomendations (other than 50 Shades of Gray - I ain't paying $10 a book).

Return to Top
#1689215 - 04/16/12 08:06 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Becca
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Too bad those Fifty books aren't lendable. I really enjoyed Molly Harper's Naked Werewolf series. She has a sense of humor along the same lines as Katie MacAlister. There are only two books but they aren't cheapies (7.99 I believe). I'm reading her Jane Jameson series now. They are good but I don't like them quite as much as the Naked Werewolves.

Return to Top
#1689298 - 04/17/12 11:23 AM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler manimal
The Minion Offline
Platinum Poster
The Minion
Originally Posted By: manimal
I am finally all caught up in the Lords series. Read pretty much all of Paris's book on Saturday. I like how far he was willing to go to get what he wanted, even if it meant destroying himself.

Now comes the looooong wait until Zachareal's book in June. I am going to love him, I already know it. smile smile Otherwise, Stridey and Gideon are my favorites I think.

I am reading Paris' story now. Loved Stridey and the Stridey monster!!

Return to Top
#1689307 - 04/17/12 12:38 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler The Minion
manimal Offline
Diamond Poster
manimal
Deleted
Originally Posted By: Devil Minion
Stridey monster!!

::swoon:: laugh

Innerpartysystem

Return to Top
#1689494 - 04/17/12 04:53 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Sarah
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...

WTH?!?! That was the only thing I was looking forward to for April reading!!

They've moved it again. May 8 now! mad

Return to Top
#1689548 - 04/17/12 06:07 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Becca
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North

They've moved it again. May 8 now! mad

Grrrr...

I see they finally have a book description out there as well. "Steamy outtake" from Kiss the Dead. I think we can probably guess the plotline from there. wink

Return to Top
#1689563 - 04/17/12 06:14 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
*snort*

Too bad LKH's idea of "steamy" is usually more like "mildly disturbing." laugh

Return to Top
#1689565 - 04/17/12 06:16 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler RR Becca
RR Sarah Offline
Power Poster
RR Sarah
Up North
Yep, she is one twisted individual. laugh

Return to Top
#1689567 - 04/17/12 06:18 PM Re: Karen Moning's Fever Series - Need spoiler HRH Okie Banker
RR Becca Offline
Power Poster
RR Becca
out of the frying pan...
No, the Vampire Queen series by Joey Hill is twisted (holy BDSM batman! eek ). LKH is just the dorky little sister who is trying way too hard to be "edgy." Alas....I remember when the Anita books had plotline....

Return to Top
Page 15 of 52 1 2 13 14 15 16 17 51 52