Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

Thread Options
#1678567 - 03/16/12 02:18 PM Compliance Consultants in Ohio
nutoregs Offline
I am in need of a consumer regulatory compliance consultant in Ohio. I looked through the consultants on Vendors connect on BOL but did not see anyone in Ohio. I have one I currently use, who is out of Columbus, but am looking to lower my outside consulting costs or at least trying to. Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Return to Top
#1678584 - 03/16/12 02:30 PM Re: Compliance Consultants in Ohio nutoregs
bugleboy Offline
100 Club
Ohio
You might try Dixon, Davis, and Bagent in Granville, or Brode Consulting Services, Inc. P.O. Box 1072 Ravenna,OH or Young $ Associates in Kent or OBL Compliance Consulting

Return to Top
#1681956 - 03/24/12 03:02 AM Re: Compliance Consultants in Ohio nutoregs
jlroberts Offline
Diamond Poster
jlroberts
Ohio
We used to use Professional Bank Services out of Kentucky but now we use Young and Assoc and attend their seminars at the OBL in Columbus.

BKD is in Cinn,they perform our exteral audits but they also offer consulting services.

Although they are not in Ohio we also use FIS. If you are a premier member the webinars and "tools" are free. We attend alot of the webinars so the cost of the membership pays for itself. Not everyone has the luxury of leaving the office for the day. frown

Return to Top
#1684424 - 03/30/12 07:59 PM Re: Compliance Consultants in Ohio nutoregs
DD Regs Offline
Power Poster
DD Regs
Somewhere in the middle
Same as jlrobets, we use FIS as a premium member and the Young and Associates through the OBL.

(JLR, Will need to try and meet up with you at the next community bankers seminar in Columbus)

Return to Top
#1685898 - 04/05/12 02:14 AM Re: Compliance Consultants in Ohio nutoregs
jlroberts Offline
Diamond Poster
jlroberts
Ohio
DD - Did you attend the last Y&A quarterly OBL seminar? The last one was held March 13th and 14th. I attended the one on the 14th with our compliance officer. The next one is on deposits (I do loans) so my boss will attend that one with her.

Return to Top
#1691475 - 04/23/12 02:41 PM Re: Compliance Consultants in Ohio nutoregs
DD Regs Offline
Power Poster
DD Regs
Somewhere in the middle
Unfortunately I did not make the last one. Should be at the next.

Return to Top