Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1658303 - 01/31/12 04:14 PM Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation
newbietoo Offline
100 Club
Are there any of you out there using Fiserv's AML Manager and using the CTR Generation piece? If so, I would LOVE to have some discussions with you on how your process is working. We are already using the product, but getting ready to use this function of the program.

Return to Top
BSA/AML/CIP/OFAC Forum
#1683235 - 03/28/12 05:52 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation newbietoo
sandycu Offline
michigan
We use it for CTR Generation. I'd be happy to help you.

Return to Top
#1683518 - 03/29/12 01:07 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation newbietoo
BC78a Offline
Gold Star
BC78a
New York
We use CTR on AML Manager. Contact me through a PM
Last edited by BC78a; 03/29/12 01:07 PM.

Return to Top
#1683714 - 03/29/12 04:21 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation newbietoo
Compli(cated) Offline
100 Club
Wisconsin
We are looking into acquiring this product. Can anyone provide any insight on challenges with installation, data importing, ease of use, etc.?

Our core system is XP2 and Fiserv is assuring us that their product integrates with XP2 very easily; can anyone confirm this?

Thank you!

Return to Top
#1683860 - 03/29/12 07:09 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation newbietoo
bhazzard Offline
100 Club
We have ITI as our core with AML Manager for our BSA software. We have faced many challenges and do not find the program very user friendly. We did adopt the system when it was new so the training was not very efficient but I would hope by know it has gotten better.

As far as integrating with XP2 I would have no insight to but I know it has been very challenging for us and whenever we have an issue we hear "there's an upgrade coming to fix that" or "you are the only bank reporting this problem." Good luck!

Return to Top
#1684099 - 03/30/12 01:39 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation newbietoo
Paula A. Offline
New Poster
I just start in an new bank a few months ago and their BSA software is AML Manager with Fiserv, I dont find this very user friendly. Im trying to figure out how to monitor monthly monetary instruments and how to do wire transfers and I driving myself crazy.. That's anyone have any idea how can use this software to monitor monthly monetary instruments and wire transfers??? the associate in BSA Department use it for CTRs and he is good at that but that's it... Thanks for any help you can provide...

Return to Top
#1684180 - 03/30/12 03:16 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation Paula A.
kw004h Offline
100 Club
Chicagoland, IL
Paula - In my former life I used AML Manager, and (at least with the version we were using) found there was no way to run a search that only showed wire transfers or only showed monetary instruments. This is because it's virtually impossible to query by transaction type (except cash, and even then, it's a little sketchy).

PM me if you'd like more info, but I don't think that it is possible to view reports for this activity alone in AML Manager. :-(

Hopefully, someone else out there might have different (better) information for you!

Return to Top
#1684192 - 03/30/12 03:32 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation Paula A.
BSA all the way Offline
BSA all the way
We use it Paula. I can give you my thoughts if you want to PM me.

Return to Top
#1684277 - 03/30/12 05:19 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation newbietoo
YHWB Offline
Platinum Poster
Out there
We use AML Manager and find it much more robust than others I have used. I will say that we use alot of transcodes, which is what drives AML Manager, and through their ViewPoint Reports can drill down to great depth.

Return to Top
#1686888 - 04/09/12 03:19 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation newbietoo
newbietoo Offline
100 Club
Sandycu and BC78a, PMed you. Thanks and sorry for the delayed response.

Return to Top
#1701194 - 05/18/12 05:20 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation newbietoo
BruinBanker Offline
New Poster
We are a Fiserv Bank and we also use AML Manager. I'd like to get feedback from anyone using AML Manager for CTR eFiling.

Return to Top
#1701197 - 05/18/12 05:25 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation newbietoo
BSA all the way Offline
BSA all the way
Bruin I am happy to discuss if you pm me.

Return to Top
#1701518 - 05/21/12 01:12 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation BSA all the way
BC78a Offline
Gold Star
BC78a
New York
Send me a PM with your contact Info

Return to Top
#1701882 - 05/22/12 12:37 AM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation newbietoo
amlzed Offline
Please accept my apologies for hijacking this thread but it seems maybe we are having some common issues.

Is anyone having issues with the FiServ FCRM [v4.7] for CTR and SAR filing (non-ASP environment; SigCore)? We're in a test phase implementation at this point.

1) Concatenating account SOR prefix to account: 001DD00000123456 being pushed to CTR/SAR and subsequently batches
2) Not aggregating cash-in/cash-out at the TIN level like the documentation indicates but at the CIF level; thereby missing CTRs
3) SAR90's not "popping" or indicating in any way it's time for a 90 day review

The message we're getting from FiServ on the account # is that FinCEN Is okay with that as the account number (in direct violation of BSA EFiling Gen specs for account numbers with leading characters) because FCRM is the "system of record" ...

Return to Top
#1701916 - 05/22/12 12:50 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation newbietoo
BC78a Offline
Gold Star
BC78a
New York
Had the issue with the 90 day review - FiServ finally admitted it does not work on AML Manager

Return to Top
#1701935 - 05/22/12 01:36 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation BC78a
amlzed Offline
That's really comforting! smile

How have you responded to that issue? Manual tracking or developing reports in FCRM?

Any issues on the CTR front? That is what is really concerning us at this point. It's catching a lot of good data but it is definitely not aggregating at the TIN level, which is causing it to miss a boat load.

Return to Top
#1701992 - 05/22/12 03:12 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation newbietoo
BC78a Offline
Gold Star
BC78a
New York
Send me your contact information via PM and I will contact you

Return to Top
#2111984 - 12/23/16 01:18 PM Re: Fiserv AML Manager - CTR Generation newbietoo
bcompliance Offline
Diamond Poster
I just start in an new bank a few months ago and their BSA software is AML Manager with Fiserv, I dont find this very user friendly. Im trying to figure out how to monitor monthly monetary instruments and how to do wire transfers and I driving myself crazy.. That's anyone have any idea how can use this software to monitor monthly monetary instruments and wire transfers??? the associate in BSA Department use it for CTRs and he is good at that but that's it... Thanks for any help you can provide...

Does anyone who uses the FCRM product use it to monitor wire transfers and monetary instruments? I am in the process of trying to figure out how that is (or if it can) be done. Thanks.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z