Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options
#1701968 - 05/22/12 02:30 PM JH netteller and Fi to Fi transfers.
Lori01 Offline
100 Club
VT
Do anyone out there use netteller AND offer Fi to Fi transfers AND Jack Henry’s ODP program?

We are having a very hard time getting the ODP limit to be available for Fi to FI transfers. JH keeps telling us to change the setting on different tables in the system…but it’s not working and we are getting very frustrated.

Please contact me directly at Loribe@nsbvt.com if your bank uses all three systems…

Thanks so much!

Lori

Return to Top
eBanking / Technology
#1701999 - 05/22/12 03:20 PM Re: JH netteller and Fi to Fi transfers. Lori01
Milby Offline
Platinum Poster
Tejas
Have you checked your regional user group? I'd bet there would be some banks in there that have experienced and/or resolved this.

Return to Top
#1702290 - 05/23/12 01:07 PM Re: JH netteller and Fi to Fi transfers. Lori01
tdogz Offline
100 Club
tdogz
We use NetTeller & ODP, but not the Fi-to-FI transfers. However, for our intra-bank transfers and cash management customers, I know we have to go through and make sure that the system is set to use the AVAILABLE balance, not the ledger or collected or something else. Since ODP shows in the available balance, they can then access their ODP funds from their checking account. I'm not sure exactly where the settings would be though since we don't use the FI-to-FI transfer feature. With NetTeller, some settings are on the core (we use 20/20) and some are in FI Management.

Return to Top

Moderator:  Andy_Z