Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Thread Options
#171503 - 03/19/04 11:52 PM Re: Cleabatsu's is open
Dan Persfull Offline
10K Club
Dan Persfull
Bloomington, IN
Quote:

I would say so. I could probably find a frozen one somewhere that we could send to her, unfortunately it's not in my freezer.

Frozen???? Send it fresh, that way it'd have just about the right smell when it got there. BTW, send it to her office.

10 more minutes and I can go get a real drink!

Return to Top
Chat! - BOL Watercooler
#171504 - 03/20/04 01:09 AM Re: Cleabatsu's is open
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Quote:

I don't know how late it's open, but I'm snaggin' a few toothpicks from the bar in order to prop my eyes open later.

I don't know how late either but I am giving up. I just finished the analysis and graphs I was working on and just don't have the heart or energy to start something new. No 12 hour day today.

Return to Top
#171505 - 03/20/04 01:20 AM Re: Cleabatsu's is open
HRH Dawnie Offline
Power Poster
HRH Dawnie
Anchorage Alaska
I'm glad someone is hanging out with me (despite the fact that it's only due to overtime) I'm always drinking alone after about 3 here due to Alaskan time zones.

I FINALLY finished my presentation for LA 2 mins ago and now I'm off to finish a quilt (bank project) and 6 pillows (yup the bank again). If you want to throw olives at one of my quilts look at page 11 of our annual report

http://www.fnbalaska.com/library/LR03ARsec3.pdf

CRA Rating is in...Oh who cares...I'm home with the baby.

Return to Top
#171506 - 03/20/04 01:26 AM Re: Cleabatsu's is open
CRAatBOK Offline

Power Poster
Further South than I wanna be.
Well I am going to go home and play with my kitty cats. See you next week on line.

Return to Top
#171507 - 03/21/04 05:41 AM Re: Cleabatsu's is open
deppfan Offline
Power Poster
All over the map.
Don't pay the ransom (seems I've said that before... ) I wish I had been wisked off to Tortuga by my man Johnny (not sure how Larry would feel about that ), but, alas, just a crazy life right now. Not a bad crazy, just crazy. It's nice to be missed though. Everyone have a safe weekend and hopefully I'll be around a little more next week.
Peace Out!

Return to Top
#171508 - 03/22/04 12:34 AM Re: Cleabatsu's is open
Citrus Offline
Diamond Poster
Sunday night and 7pm - I'm outta here!! Thanks for the Pepto and toothpicks, Tiny! (I did toss some olives at the janitor - that was fun!)

[Aww, I'll be back bright and early tomorrow morning! - Don't worry, I'm gonna get my time back - I plan to take off early next week or so to see the cherry blossoms in full bloom in downtown DC! (www.nationalcherryblossom.com)]

Return to Top
#171509 - 03/22/04 01:49 PM Re: Cleabatsu's is open
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
Hey Gang:
It's early Monday morning and I check my e-mail and my boss sends me this nasto e-mail and really sent my weekend down the drain already. Soooooo, I'm just going to sit in Dave's chair and cry in my beer by myself. Although reading the posts from when I checked out Friday made me laugh so thanks!

Return to Top
#171510 - 03/22/04 01:56 PM Re: Cleabatsu's is open
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Geez Pam, what's up with the nastygrams today? I received one from our Director of Marketing as a response to my website review...

Return to Top
#171511 - 03/22/04 02:04 PM Re: Cleabatsu's is open
Skittles Online
10K Club
Skittles
TN
Isn't it amazing how one e-mail can bring you down. When I returned from the ABA conference last week I was all pumped up to use the new information I had learned. I had one e-mail from an SVP and it just totally turned me around. I think I'm back on track now, though.

Return to Top
#171512 - 03/22/04 02:19 PM Re: Cleabatsu's is open
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
I know, I come into work all pumped for a good week and wham-o, instant bad mood because of him..... Anyway, it's good to know I'm not alone, at least we all appreciate each other!

Return to Top
#171513 - 03/22/04 02:20 PM Re: Cleabatsu's is open
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

Geez Pam, what's up with the nastygrams today? I received one from our Director of Marketing as a response to my website review...

Well LOL on me! He just came in with the real memo, he was just pulling my chain. Go figure, he said he had everyone hysterical on Friday when he circulated it in my absence. I did warn him about paybacks!

Return to Top
#171514 - 03/22/04 02:22 PM Re: Cleabatsu's is open
P*Q Offline

Power Poster
P*Q
Somewhere
That's good Maria, I'm glad he was joking with you. Tell him next time he messes with you, he's gonna get a visit from a ticked off b*%ch from Boston!

Return to Top
#171515 - 03/22/04 03:25 PM Re: Cleabatsu's is open
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
Quote:

That's good Maria, I'm glad he was joking with you. Tell him next time he messes with you, he's gonna get a visit from a ticked off b*%ch from Boston!

Thanks Pam, I am sorry that yours was not a jest.

Return to Top
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4