Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Thread Options Tools
#1715745 - 06/29/12 01:41 PM Outsourcing HAMP
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
Hi All! I have a request from one of my banks to see if there are any companies that will take on the HAMP decisions/underwriting/reporting or the whole process virtually over for them. They are crazy busy and our servicing 'department' is not able to keep up with everything on their plate. Has anyone heard of any companies that do this type of thing? Really out of my area of expertise here and really do appreciate any input. Thanks so much!

Return to Top
General Discussion
#1716739 - 07/03/12 03:28 PM Re: Outsourcing HAMP Beagles22
buggs Offline
Power Poster
When we were starting up our HAMP program, we were contacted by a couple of vendors who said they would be able to take on our program. I can't remember their names. You may want to talk to Fannie about this, and while I'm sure they won't be able to overtly recommend someone, perhaps they will point you in the right direction (and tell you who to stay away from).

Return to Top
#1716949 - 07/03/12 07:15 PM Re: Outsourcing HAMP Beagles22
Beagles22 Offline
Power Poster
State of confusion
Good Idea Moondog! I will call Freddie Mac and see what they say. Thanks!

Return to Top