Skip to content
BOL Conferences
Learn More - Click Here!

New Reply Thread Options
#1725401 - 07/31/12 05:05 PM Is CRAWiz really worth the additional cost?
JUST CALL ME CRA Offline
100 Club
SOMEWHERE
I don't really know how expensive CRAWiz is. But I have heard some prices that make my mouth drop. Plus the training is just unbelievably expensive. The program I used before you really didn't even need training to use other than the phone support that was provided free. Is CRAWiz worth the cost? Is the OCC still using it? We are a regional bank but we're not one of the really big guys.

Return to Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
#1725676 - 08/01/12 11:07 AM Re: Is CRAWiz really worth the additional cost? JUST CALL ME CRA
Retired DQ Offline
10K Club
Retired DQ
Turnpike Exit 10
OCC is still using it, I have nothing good to say about the program. We purchased it last August and it is still not running correctly. It's a sin. WKFS tech support is awful.

#1725719 - 08/01/12 12:53 PM Re: Is CRAWiz really worth the additional cost? JUST CALL ME CRA
RR Joker Offline
10K Club
RR Joker
The Swamp
CRA and HMDA Wiz are owned by WKFS, but support is still with the wiz folks, or that's my understanding.

We have Compliance One with HMDAWiz built in...I don't have any particular issues with it and haven't needed any support really, so I can't answer to that.

At prior bank we had both modules and I don't remember Becca having issues with it either.

There is a LOT of reporting (think Fair Lending) you can do with it, I do remember that.

Say you'll haunt me - Stone Sour

Quick Reply:
HTML is disabled
UBBCode is enabled

Moderator:  MagicCity, P*Q, Truffle Royale